• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 - October 4/5 Location Test Being Streamed on Niconico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredderi

Anybody noticed how the damage to floor done during the fight doesn't fade out after a few seconds like they did in many last gen fighting games?

Ok. Where is the link that says Harada is considering T7 to be a cross-gen game, 'cause last time i checked, they said it runs on UE4 and UE4 doesn't run on PS360.

Skilletor

I dunno.....its true that Harada is always talking up the PS4 hardware saying its a great price to performance ratio console. But if your going cross gen, they might aim much lower than PS4 level specs wise.

Low enough so the previous gen can get the same feeling, high enough to take advantage of certain next gen features.

Any reason you think this would be cross-gen? By the time this hits consoles in two years, PS3/360 will be dead. Software sales on crossgen titles already show people moving on.

Confident this is a next gen only title.

Ok. Where is the link that says Harada is considering T7 to be a cross-gen game, 'cause last time i checked, they said it runs on UE4 and UE4 doesn't run on PS360.

This as well.

Claudio

PointlessDarkIcelandicsheepdog.gif

Magic hand?
Iron Fist?

Also, your naming conventions for gifs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom