• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken (Cross) Street Fighter Announced (PS3/360) - Developed by Namco-Bandai

Amir0x

Banned
Developed by NB.

The other side will be making a opposite version of the other cross over game, with completely unique gameplay.

"Along with Street Fighter X Tekken, we're going to get Tekken X Street Fighter... a completely different game, developed be Tekken's developers.... so this really is a battle! Sweeet!"

READ THIS:

Street Fighter Cross Tekken will be done in SFIV visual style with Street Fighter 2D gameplay.
Tekken Cross Street Fighter will be done in Tekken visual style with Tekken 3D gameplay.

In other words, they're not attempting to compromise the two extremely different types of gameplay... they're merely using each title to highlight strengths in either franchise and adding to the roster with the addition of the other cast.

Irish

This is the version I'm interested. I've never really been a SF fan due to the weird movement combinations for specials, but the need to do specials.

Beardz

<Steve Ballmer>

Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters Fighters

</Steve Ballmer>

The more the merrier :D

LiK

bravo_hydrogen_bomb_15_megaton-wl.jpeg

zoku88

Wait, I'm confused.

Is there a Street Fighter X Tekken and a Tekken x Street Fighter?

EDIT: Just saw the other thread title.

zoku88 said:
Wait, I'm confused.

lol yes there are.

If they both release day and date, I wonder if consumers will be confused. How will one tell both apart? I hope a feature of differences is listed soon

Amir0x

Banned
zoku88 said:
Wait, I'm confused.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread title.

READ THIS:

Street Fighter Cross Tekken will be done in SFIV visual style with Street Fighter 2D gameplay.
Tekken Cross Street Fighter will be done in Tekken visual style with Tekken 3D gameplay.

In other words, they're not attempting to compromise the two extremely different types of gameplay... they're merely using each title to highlight strengths in either franchise and adding to the roster with the addition of the other cast.

LiK

Amir0x said:
READ THIS:

yea, they just wanna confuse us with the title by reversing the order :lol

Ferrio

Banned
I'm actually more interested in this one. Not that I think Namco will do a better job. I just think the transition of SF characters to a Tekken engine is a lot more interesting/challenging than pulling Tekken characters to the SF4 engine.

Top Bottom