• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Revolution PS3 Excusive Free To Play 6/11/13

Mengetsu

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLog2-gCrTw

Second Trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBTo6sWNMWY

Crafted by NAMCO BANDAI Games' internal TEKKEN development team, TEKKEN REVOLUTION provides fighting game fans and newcomers alike the hard-hitting gameplay of the famed franchise. Choose from an initial cast of eight iconic TEKKEN characters to train and battle against AI opponents in Arcade Mode or take on fearsome human rivals spanning the globe through online Ranked and Player Matches. The game also features new bone-crunching Special Arts and Critical Arts moves designed to help newcomers deliver hard-hitting attacks and advanced players to employ new strategies with their favorite fighters.

For the first time in TEKKEN history players will be able to level-up their characters, increasing three key attributes; Strength, Endurance and Vigor, to create a combatant tuned to individual play styles. Develop a defensive tank character with high HP to withstand knockout blows while offense focused players can create a damage-inflicting character with low health but high critical hit rates to devastate opponents with a flurry of attacks.

zeopower6

Oh, so Tekken Revolution was unannounced? Oops, Gamespot, lol.

Anyway, the trailer said "Coming 6/11/13" and is Free to Play to compete with the DoA free version probably. I saw it just now on CBS as the show was ending.

DR2K

Banned
DOA already beat them to it. It's nice to see more fighters going in this direction. Hopefully it's not tag.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Weird! I love Tekken, so I'll have to check it out. I'm not done with Tekken Tag 2 by a long shot, so this better offer a good reason to justify its existence.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Woah, beating DOA to the punch, huh, Harada? Still salty? :p

DOA already beat them to it. It's nice to see more fighters going in this direction. Hopefully it's not tag.

In announcements? Yes. In releasing? No. Japan DOA5U F2P is launching in September. According to OP this is launching in a few days.

h8iSzT1.png

j9lSjlf.png

DR2K

Banned
Woah, beating DOA to the punch, huh, Harada? Still salty? :p

In announcements? Yes. In releasing? No. Japan DOA5U F2P is launching in September. According to OP this is launching in a few days.

That and they're releasing a new game vs one from last year.

If it's a new version of TTT2 then Harada might have to go back in hiding. Tekken fans are going to be mad salty.

Top Bottom