• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Tekken Revolution spotted on Australia ratings website

What is this?

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pa...2fhBapCiWs2QR7SIi35pmEfQdzf2RrJqrFc4vuehryV+7

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Sep 13, 2010
Home
PSN/XBLA version of Tekken 6?

Nah, I doubt they would rebrand an old game like Tekken 6 with TTT2 recently out and doing well.

Curious to see what it is, I'm up for a Vita port (As long as it's much better than the garbage the 3DS got).

Leona Lewis

Banned
May 22, 2010
Are all Tekken games rated M in Australia?
Yep.

I'm thinking this might be for Vita. A commentator on an IPL stream last December already confirmed a TTT2 port (with six new characters) was coming, and then nothing but silence since.

TreIII

May 15, 2006
It's a bit too soon for another Tekken on 3DS ...

It depends on what kind of Tekken game we're talking about, perhaps.

Traditional fighter? Yes, probably so.

Spin-off of some kind? ...Hell, why not, at this point?

jambo

Sep 23, 2009
We need a dedicated thread just for games announced via the Aussie Ratings Classification website!

synce

Sep 18, 2012
TEKKEN REVOLUTION(Multi Platform)

Hopefully this means it's not a portable title... Hype levels rising

Sandfox

Jan 25, 2012

If it was a console level game it would be in the arcade for a few months to a year before we got a rating. I'm guessing its either a downloadable title or a portable game unless it ends up being fake or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jun 7, 2009

I don't think Namco is ready to push out another Tekken game this year on consoles so soon after TTT2, especially in a saturated market.

IHaveCandy

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
I wonder how easy it would be for Namco to downport TTT2 to Vita and do cross-play. I know the Vita has been getting a lot of fighters, but that would certainly sell. Disable motion blur, sub/-native res, whatever. Just make it happen Namco!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Sep 5, 2007
UK
Please be a nextgen Tekken

Sandfox

Jan 25, 2012
I wonder how easy it would be for Namco to downport TTT2 to Vita and do cross-play. I know the Vita has been getting a lot of fighters, but that would certainly sell. Disable motion blur, sub/-native res, whatever. Just make it happen Namco!

Its probably going to happen but I think TTT2 is underperforming and SFxT sold like crap so I don't know if they would be all that anxious to port it.

IHaveCandy

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Its probably going to happen but I think TTT2 is underperforming and SFxT sold like crap so I don't know if they would be all that anxious to port it.
TTT2 sold decently in a crowded market. Tekken: Dark Resurrection was a huge hit on PSP. I think TTT2 would resonate well with the Vita crowd.

Jul 28, 2007
CT, USA
Tekken Re7olution

Once upon a time, I facebook messaged Harada to hear me out on redefining Tekken haha. Needless to say, he ignored it.

You guys would've loved it.

YoungOne

Mar 4, 2012
I'm thinking if this is true it will be a vita port or some ios/browser thing. It is too soon to be releasing a new console tekken.

Sep 7, 2011
Please be Tekken Tag 2 for Vita. PLEASE.

I need something to get this sour taste of Tekken 6 out of my mouth.