• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Revolution spotted on Australia ratings website

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
What is this?

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pa...2fhBapCiWs2QR7SIi35pmEfQdzf2RrJqrFc4vuehryV+7

to8j1Zt.jpg

Takao

Banned
Probably some iOS game.

edit: oh wait, you don't need to rate iOS games in Australia, do you? Hmm...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
PSN/XBLA version of Tekken 6?

Nah, I doubt they would rebrand an old game like Tekken 6 with TTT2 recently out and doing well.

Curious to see what it is, I'm up for a Vita port (As long as it's much better than the garbage the 3DS got).

synce

TEKKEN REVOLUTION(Multi Platform)

Hopefully this means it's not a portable title... Hype levels rising

Sandfox

If it was a console level game it would be in the arcade for a few months to a year before we got a rating. I'm guessing its either a downloadable title or a portable game unless it ends up being fake or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I don't think Namco is ready to push out another Tekken game this year on consoles so soon after TTT2, especially in a saturated market.

I wonder how easy it would be for Namco to downport TTT2 to Vita and do cross-play. I know the Vita has been getting a lot of fighters, but that would certainly sell. Disable motion blur, sub/-native res, whatever. Just make it happen Namco!

Sandfox

I wonder how easy it would be for Namco to downport TTT2 to Vita and do cross-play. I know the Vita has been getting a lot of fighters, but that would certainly sell. Disable motion blur, sub/-native res, whatever. Just make it happen Namco!

Its probably going to happen but I think TTT2 is underperforming and SFxT sold like crap so I don't know if they would be all that anxious to port it.

Its probably going to happen but I think TTT2 is underperforming and SFxT sold like crap so I don't know if they would be all that anxious to port it.
TTT2 sold decently in a crowded market. Tekken: Dark Resurrection was a huge hit on PSP. I think TTT2 would resonate well with the Vita crowd.

Tekken Re7olution

Once upon a time, I facebook messaged Harada to hear me out on redefining Tekken haha. Needless to say, he ignored it.

You guys would've loved it.

YoungOne

I'm thinking if this is true it will be a vita port or some ios/browser thing. It is too soon to be releasing a new console tekken.

Top Bottom