• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 comes with reversible boxart

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Namco Bandai has released a few new images showing the reversible boxart for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. This alternate art will be available with all copies of the title.

As a bonus, we’ve also included images of the Latin American boxart, featuring Mexican wrestler King and Brazilian Capoeira master Eddy Gordo. The reversible Latin American boxart features Christie Monteiro and newcomer Jaycee.

http://gamingeverything.com/25976/tekken-tag-tournament-2-comes-with-reversible-boxart/

US Default
5huU1.jpg

US Reverse
mehFP.jpg

Latin America Normal
7ctsD.jpg

Latin America Reverse
t1wWJl.jpg

bumpkin

*phew* Glad I'll have a choice of which art I want displaying. Gordo and the Williams sisters are lame as fuck. Heihachi and Jin FTW!

DR2K

Banned
Awesome, Jin and Young heihachi cover is more ass than what the sisters are showing.

tsab

So th Pal PS3 version gets Eddie and King?
If yes that's what I'll use. Jin and Heihachi seems lame

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So th Pal PS3 version gets Eddie and King?
If yes that's what I'll use. Jin and Heihachi seems lame

No that's all for US regions. I haven't heard anything about PAL reversible covers. Updated the OP to make things more clear.

AAK

That's the first I've heard of it being 3D capable on PS3. 60 fps in 3d?

TTT2 Prologue had 3D, According to RIP and while it maintained 60fps, everything else dropped considerably in quality. It's not worth it according to him.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Wait, Latin America has its own rating board system? Who's in charge for that?

Pachimari

TTT2 Prologue had 3D, According to RIP and while it maintained 60fps, everything else dropped considerably in quality. It's not worth it according to him.

If it's like in Prologue then it's totally not worth it. Playing Tekken Tag 2 in 3D on my HMZ-T1 was NOT impressive, what an aliasing and jaggy fest.

I'm afraid we get the US default cover and only that...
Yeah it really sucks. Only 2 DLC characters, no Snoop Dog stage, no bikinis or anything here in Denmark as it is so far. I think I'm cancelling my pre-order and getting the review copy, I love Tekken.

AAK

US:
Regular - Japanese/Japanese
Reverse - Irish/Irish

Latin America;
Regular - Brazillian/Mexican
Reverse - Brazillian/American

Japan:

img_spec.png

Japanese/American

Interesting choice of racial representations across the regions.

Ivan 3414

I wish I could have the Latin American boxart for my American copy. =/

Namco Bandai should have issued some copies with the front side and others with the reverse side IMO.

Chronoexe

64px-DJCTQ_-_12.svg.png

Violent Content: Violent act; physical injury; depiction of violence; bloodshed; victim in agony; natural or accidental death with violence; violent act against animals; threat; display of people in constraining or humiliating situations; verbal abuse; obscenities; bullying;
display of dead bodies; sexual harassment; overestimate value of the physical appearance; overestimate value of consumerism.
Sexual Content: Suggestive nudity; suggestive sex scenes; sexual petting; suggestive masturbation; coarse language; sex simulation; scenes of sexual arousal.

O_O Pre-order ready.

Desmond

US:
Regular - Japanese/Japanese
Reverse - Irish/Irish

Latin America;
Regular - Brazillian/Mexican
Reverse - Brazillian/American

Japan:

img_spec.png

Japanese/American

Interesting choice of racial representations across the regions.
Tekken has Irish characters?

I'll take what I can get so that I don't have to have young Dr. Wily on the front of my game. Jin's awesomeness cannot salvage that atrocity.

AAK

In the Shadowloo Showdown stream, the interviewer asked Harada why do Leo,Miguel,Lili,Steve,etc. get their languages and accents represented in Tekken yet Zafina and Williams sisters don't. His reply was that because they're all assassins they hide their accents and that's why they speak generic Engilsh without the Irish accent and why Zafina doesn't speak Arabic.

Het_Nkik

I honestly never knew Latin American countries got their own packaging. When I went to Costa Rica (years ago) I'm pretty sure I only saw standard US cases.

Top Bottom