• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 datamined: reveals hidden additional characters

ttt2_secretlist_181pj8e.jpg

ttt2_secretlist_13wwjus.jpg

ttt2_secretlist_16udjpe.jpg

ttt2_secretlist_2127jtk.jpg

ttt2_secretlist_24ehjxh.jpg

ttt2_secretlist_27pwjl3.jpg

By the way for anyone wondering about the remaining stages:

Moai Excavation / CHILE
Extravagant Underground / RUSSIA
Modern Oasis / SAUDI ARABIA
Odeum of Illusions / POLAND

Additional images:

-------------

-------------

Thanks goes to a certain practitioner of archery who uses a certain brand of personal computers made by Apple. :p

Raonak

Banned
why are violet and lee different characters, but julia and jaycee are not?

regardless. so much hype!
someone should add we're getting all hidden characters for free before someone comes in and cries scamco.

Khezu

Slim bob is nightmare fuel.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT NAMCO?

Who is the girl with the huge rack that is way smaller on her model?

CSX

Slim bob is nightmare fuel.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT NAMCO?

Who is the girl with the huge rack that is way smaller on her model?

Miharu. She is xiaoyu's friend from Tekken 4. She was also a palette swap for her i believe in that game. Pretty sure she didnt have the huge rack back then though lol

atomico

Who is bikini girl, anyway? Kinda looks like Asuka, but that's not her fighting stance.

Edit: Nvmd, replied above.

Thoughts
-Miharu's default is a bit odd for a default. Should of been her alt or her swimsuit. I like her alt way better.
-I had a feeling Sebastian would be a variant of Lili. I guess we'll see how different he is.
-I'm glad it's buff Bob and not scrawny Bob. I hope you can customize him.
-I hope they all get swimsuits.
-Overall I'm pretty happy with the choices. Some nice surprises (Buff Bob & Sebastian), and some very welcome returns. (Miharu & Dr. B)
-Still really wanted to see Tougou the most though. Oh well, I guess it's time to start the Tougou for Tekken 7 campaign!

onQ123

I thought Unknown was already Known?

I remember seeing that she was in the game a while ago.

Also the Doctor.

BIGWORM

Miharu. She is xiaoyu's friend from Tekken 4. She was also a palette swap for her i believe in that game. Pretty sure she didnt have the huge rack back then though lol

Correct. She did not have the huge rack. She had Ling titties, as it were.

Raonak

Banned
Because Michelle

i mean that violet shouldn't be a new character. with jaycee if you customise her to remove the headgear her charcter profile turns back into julia. same thing should've happened with violet-> becomes lee if you remove hair/glasses.

DEATH™

Xiaoyu - vocals/rhythm guitar
Alisa - bass
Lili - keyboard
Asuka - drums
Miharu - lead guitar

then I'll fill my Tekken Tunes with all K-ON! soundtrack...

Kawaii levels ARE SO HIGH!!!!

AAK

i mean that violet shouldn't be a new character. with jaycee if you customise her to remove the headgear her charcter profile turns back into julia. same thing should've happened with violet-> becomes lee if you remove hair/glasses.

I think they would have done the same for Julia had Michelle not come back, hence they could transfer old Julia's moves to Michelle. But in Lee/Violet's case. There is no other character to transfer the old Violet's movelist to, so they just made Violet. I presume they're going to make his movelist more like his Tekken 4 rendition... but far less broken.

Sayah

hahaha, so the Lili clone was true after all. Oh MAN, SOOOOO HYPED. No other fighter and I mean no other fighter can match this.

Still no Snoop?

Namco drops the ball again.

This isn't celebrity showdown. Thank goodness there is no Snoop Dogg in this game.

Dat Tekken 5 engine showing it's age. Yikes. Hope we get a new engine for Tekken 7.

It wasn't enough that you started shit in the TTT2/DoA thread? GTFO.

Top Bottom