Telltale *may* announce The Wolf Among Us S2 at SDCC (or another game w/ same actor)

He's also worked in Back to The Future, Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands, Minecraft Story Mode, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Telltale Games with Adam Harrington: Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island.

I think this retweet tells us nothing right now.

Wasn't there a rumour/leaked images that suggested that Minecraft Season 2, Tales of the Borderlands 2, and a Telltale James Bond game were all in the works? With Minecraft Season 2 being a thing, it is possible that it could be one of the other games listed here. That said, I would love more Wolf Among Us.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is not evidence of a Wolf Among Us sequel as that voice actor is in everything they do.

And we're unlikely to get a Wolf Among Us sequel because they caught up to the beginnings of Fables and there's no longer a story to tell.

Telltale Games with Adam Harrington: Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island.

Back to Guardians of the Minecraft Borderlands: Walking Wolf Island

Coming Soon from Telltale Games

I'm pretty sure this is a tease for The Walking Dead 400 Days 2

But seriously, I hope it's Tales From the Borderlands 2. The first one is TellTale's best work, and was a huge surprise as well. It's a setting just dying to be revisited.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!! I need Wolf Among Us Season 2!

I loved the first so much that after I beat it I went and read all 150 issues of Fables and every spinoff comic in that universe. I need more.

Well that's it guys, the dream is dead :(

Both Tales and Wolf really are Telltale's best works. I'm hoping that a Wolf S2 improves on multiple fronts, addressing the engine issues while avoiding the storyline rewrites and subsequent delays that plagued S1.

Oh I really really really hope its true! twau is probably their best game and it left me wanting so much more. Also, I hope there is some info on Guardians of the galaxy episode 3 soon, its about time...