• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale *may* announce The Wolf Among Us S2 at SDCC (or another game w/ same actor)

Turkoop

Banned
TG started to tease with this
BnqGPc0.jpg

The point is, Bigby's Voiceover guy just retweeted this
skqdrwi.jpg

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/s...s-next-season-will-be-announced-at-sdcc-2017/

I hope we won't be dissapointed

San Diego Comic Con starts in three days.

Jawmuncher

THIS IS ALL I WANT

at least from TT anywyay.
Though with my luck he's just voicing a new character in those supposed leaked games.

iMax

He's also worked in Back to The Future, Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands, Minecraft Story Mode, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Krosia

Telltale Games with Adam Harrington: Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island.

I think this retweet tells us nothing right now.

Sloane

Banned
Telltale Games with Adam Harrington: Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island.

This.

Cronen

Wasn't there a rumour/leaked images that suggested that Minecraft Season 2, Tales of the Borderlands 2, and a Telltale James Bond game were all in the works? With Minecraft Season 2 being a thing, it is possible that it could be one of the other games listed here. That said, I would love more Wolf Among Us.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is not evidence of a Wolf Among Us sequel as that voice actor is in everything they do.

And we're unlikely to get a Wolf Among Us sequel because they caught up to the beginnings of Fables and there's no longer a story to tell.

adj_noun

Back to Guardians of the Minecraft Borderlands: Walking Wolf Island

Coming Soon from Telltale Games

I'm pretty sure this is a tease for The Walking Dead 400 Days 2

But seriously, I hope it's Tales From the Borderlands 2. The first one is TellTale's best work, and was a huge surprise as well. It's a setting just dying to be revisited.

Falchion

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!! I need Wolf Among Us Season 2!

I loved the first so much that after I beat it I went and read all 150 issues of Fables and every spinoff comic in that universe. I need more.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So I feel I should note that Telltale frequently casts the same actors, so it's plausibly just a different game with the same actor.

OldMuffin

Well that's it guys, the dream is dead :(

Aangster

Both Tales and Wolf really are Telltale's best works. I'm hoping that a Wolf S2 improves on multiple fronts, addressing the engine issues while avoiding the storyline rewrites and subsequent delays that plagued S1.

Oh I really really really hope its true! twau is probably their best game and it left me wanting so much more. Also, I hope there is some info on Guardians of the galaxy episode 3 soon, its about time...

Top Bottom