• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis World Tour 2 | Gameplay Reveal

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take to the court in Tennis World Tour 2! We've rebuilt the game from the ground up, adding new animations, increasing the pace of the game, and offering players more opportunities to express their skill and score points.

Pair up and compete in doubles matches, or opt-in for a short flurry of intense competition in Tie Break Tens. Prepare for the most comprehensive tennis experience yet, Tennis World Tour 2 will be coming to PC and consoles in 2020.

anthraticus

Banned
These games need to feel like you're in complete control of your player, not so (canned)animation driven, like they've been....at least the ones that are trying to LOOK so realistic.

That why games like Hot Shots Tennis Get a Grip are so much more fun to actually play.

Phase

God damnit. I keep my eye on every tennis game that comes out but the physics and animations are more often than not poor. I've played tennis since childhood and at a national level and the games' strokes and movement never looks realistic, or even good graphically for that matter.

One day... One day...

anthraticus

Banned
God damnit. I keep my eye on every tennis game that comes out but the physics and animations are more often than not poor. I've played tennis since childhood and at a national level and the games' strokes and movement never looks realistic, or even good graphically for that matter.

One day... One day...
Give them some more time. They'll get to the point where it looks amazing....but you'll barely feel like you're playing, with the cpu basically doing everything. Then it'll be another 30 years where the gameplay actually catches up with the presentation.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Loved to play top spin back in the day, but now that I'm older I actually notice the crappy animations. It's not fluid enough

jigglet

Banned
I wish they would be really cagey and mysterious about what type of game this is, leading up to a huge reveal.

BigLee74

It annoys me greatly that the guy playing stands at the wrong side of the court for returning serves. Grrrr.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Looks...stiff. Who currently owns euphoria engine? I'd love a tennis game made with those tools.

Top Bottom