• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tera Online is Coming to PS4/XB1 (Job Post)

Don't think I've seen this posted yet. lock if old.

TERA-Console-version-job-post.png

http://mmoculture.com/2016/05/tera-bluehole-studio-confirms-playstation-4-and-xbox-one-versions/

Vex_

Banned
Wow this is eye opening. Never thought I'd see this on consoles! Wonder how much of the current content will transition over? I can't see them just dropping gunner and the new ninja class out the gate on consoles like that.

Makikou

Cool i guess, FFXIV is still the premium MMO out there though.
TERA used to have a nice community until they went f2p. Heard it's pretty bad occasionally now.

grimmiq

Tried this at launch, similar to Wildstar it's completely pointless playing from AUS. So unless it comes with Oceanic servers, not going to bother.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Cool i guess, FFXIV is still the premium MMO out there though.
TERA used to have a nice community until they went f2p. Heard it's pretty bad occasionally now.

Bwahaha! XIV became the biggest drag after Heavensward... =/

There are no more "premium" MMOs out there anymore. Depends on if Legion sucks or not I guess but every single MMO out there now is in a rut.

Tera could find a nice niche on consoles though. Great combat system.

Kudo

Hyped!
I wonder if it's going to be cross-play between all platforms? Definitely interesting, and I'll be there day 1 to try it out.

Ricker

Played for 6 months,loved it...the GAF guild was pretty great also...The 360 Gamepad worked pretty good in this as well,should be even better now.

I wonder how it will translate to consoles.

Will definitely give it a try.

To bad ANet doesn't follow the pattern with Guild Wars 2.

I wonder how it will translate to consoles.

Will definitely give it a try.

To bad ANet doesn't follow the pattern with Guild Wars 2.

Considering the game is fully compatible with a controller and has a great scheme for it, I imagine very well. When I played Tera that's what I used.

Top Bottom