• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

terrisus presents: Broccoli is beautiful! |OT| Yours may be slaw or rabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Broccolioriginal.jpg

peach

Yum! My favorite veggie! I have been a tree eater since I was a little girl and all my friends thought it was gross! Always take it in my lunch raw and have flossers because of the inevitable mess in my teeth!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
said it in the other thread, but raw or chilled steamed broccoli is the only way i really prefer eating it.

i suppose if you threw it into something and i didnt know it was there, i'd be fine with it!

disgusting, disgusting vegetable. Ruins everything and anything it is in. The smell, the taste, the texture. It's all wrong.

Wish I liked it :( would make my life a lot easier

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love it in Chinese food.

Broccoli is the second best vegetable.

In terms of cooking and flavor the winner is the onion. Let's see broccoli do this:

tPO51vk.jpg

I plan to add my statement to the Wikipedia article some day. In any case, this is a majestic thread, one truly worthy of the Broccoli God, Terrisus.

Did You Know...

Broccoli was founded during the Roman Empire, being native to the Mediterranean and Asia Minor regions. Broccoli did not make it's glorious way to the UK and America until the 1700s, which probably explains why life was so shit for poor people up until that general time.

Broccoli is a staple in my garden every year, along with tomatoes. whats great about it is when it starts blossoming, you can harvest it for a good 6 weeks... at least in my part of the country.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Used to hate broccoli when I was much younger. Now I like it but I prefer it raw. Don't like the taste/texture when it's overcooked and all mushy.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Broccoli is one of the greatest foods. I could eat barrels of it.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is delicious:

trader-joes-cauliflower-romansco-basilic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom