• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

terrisus presents: Broccoli is beautiful! |OT| Yours may be slaw or rabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Whoa, sounds amazing. Just get rid of that fungus and we're good to go!!

I am generally not a big fan of mushrooms; in fact, too many of them in one meal has a tendency to gross me out. No joke, though, these are probably the best mushrooms I've ever had. They're also small and not creepy-looking.

b7R7XgT.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Am I going to have to start a mushroom OT and educate you fools?

That sounds like entirely too much work
You just know deep down inside that it wouldn't reach the height of popularity enjoyed by this thread, and that would be devastating.

maxcriden

Well, er. Where I'm from, salads tend to solely consist of vegetables and/or fruit.

Actually, scratch that. Where I'm from, salads are solely made of potatoes.

Bizarre, you guys are behind the times. Salads have become much more diverse!

SwiftDeath presents: Mushrooms are fun guys! |OT| No Shiitak-in allowed

Bwahahah.

Never, I hope the thread stays buried like mushrooms should. :(

Iku-Turso

I cannot eat rice curry anymore without some broccoli in it :

XZQAZX0l.jpg

Even my camera couldn't handle the hotness of broccoli... O M G

78iqN6ll.jpg

Bizarre, you guys are behind the times. Salads have become much more diverse!

You think that we would have learned not to rely so heavily on potatoes after a bit of famine killed ONE MILLION PEOPLE, but no.

One million deaths. One million deaths... Wow. Extreeeemmme.

Brakke

Banned
Must've taken a wrong turn and gotten lost in the

large_9781580081269.jpg

this is legit cookbook on my shelf right now. it's all hippie dippy vegan whatever, most of the recipes are good if you double the salt and add some butter

besada

Banned
While acknowledging that we don't discuss people's bans in threads, generally, terrisus took a short vacation for derailing a thread. In future, just PM a mod if you want to know, because no one else really knows. People are often banned for a series of posts, or a habit in posting, not simply a particular post. So, while trying to guess why posters got banned, and making up conspiracy theories about it, is often entertaining to us, it's pretty rarely correct.

Now back to your regularly scheduled broccoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom