• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

TFF Curtain Call: new DLC available in Japan, include Nier and Legend of Mana tracks

L~A

Jan 19, 2013
New batch of DLC available in Japan, it seems!

BMS Final Fantasy IX — “Vamo’ alla Flamenco”
BMS Secret of Mana 2 / Seiken Densetsu 3 — “Swivel”
BMS SaGa Frontier 2 — “Miβgestalt”
BMS Chrono Trigger — “Frog’s Theme”
FMS Legend of Mana — “Ruined Sparkling City”
FMS NieR Gestalt/RepliCant — “Kainé/Salvation”

I believe the next round of DLC from EU/NA is Feb. 19, right? No idea why it's not the same day as Japan this time around.

Trailer > YouTube

4Gamer.net got some pics:

Source

Kirlia

Banned
Sep 24, 2013
Nerdville, Oregon
YES, SaGa Frontier 2 representation! And I'm glad to see that Nier finally got a song in, but I hope the next DLC round has a Nier BMS song.

Has any Curtain Call DLC not come out over here? Because I hope Nier comes to the west.

Besides this and Krile, all DLC has come to the US.

Swamped

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
California
They always have great DLC selection. I know people were anticipating Vamo ala Flamenco. definitely getting Frog's theme this time!

Azuardo

Jan 7, 2012
Great to have FF9 Vamo Alla Flamenco at last, but I'm personally disappointed at the lack of more new FF DLC.

Still wishing for more Lightning Returns music.

ladyluthien

Mar 13, 2013
Chicago
Woah! Nier!!!!! Yes! I love all this DLC, keep throwing it at me.

Great to have FF9 Vamo Alla Flamenco at last, but I'm personally disappointed at the lack of more new FF DLC.

Still wishing for more Lightning Returns music.
Yeah, I really want more Crisis Core music too.

Sagitario

Jun 9, 2004
Only one NieR song and it's FMS. I don't enjoy those :(
Hopefully more BMS tracks will be released.

Kirye

Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, not a guide by which to live.
Jul 1, 2013
San Diego
Only one Legend of Mana song? :( I need moooar.

wmlk

Aug 7, 2013
Put the WHOLE DAMN NIER SOUNDTRACK in there.

And I wonder if they're going to put in the drammatica version of Ruined Sparkling City since that one is a whole lot better.

Giever

Dec 20, 2012
At this point it really just needs to be "Square Theatrhythm" and "Enix Theatrhythm" with characters, songs, bosses, stages, etc. from everything under those banners.

It just feels wrong fighting Lavos with Locke, Tifa, Vivi, etc. :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Jun 9, 2011
New york
Frog theme is great but I still need Magus.

Starwolf_UK

Dec 5, 2008
twitter.com
In the PR for the last DLC in the west they said more DLC was ocming the 12th so I guess that is when this will hit.
Between that and alleged Fantasy Zone 3D release there certainly is plenty on the eShop...not to mention the Kirby TD minigames finally hitting Europe

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Jul 26, 2014
America
I may have to buy this game for Nier tracks.....hell but Kaine Escape in there and it'll be a steal!

qualitydisc

Oct 6, 2013
Part of me is just happy Nier got any recognition while the other part of me says, "What? Only one track???"

Zukuu

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
Could have picked a better song from the NieR OST, like 'Shadowlord' or 'Dark Colossus destroys all' but you can pick any random song from it, and it's GODLIKE at minimum.