• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFF Curtain Call: new DLC available in Japan, include Nier and Legend of Mana tracks

L~A

New batch of DLC available in Japan, it seems!

BMS Final Fantasy IX — “Vamo’ alla Flamenco”
BMS Secret of Mana 2 / Seiken Densetsu 3 — “Swivel”
BMS SaGa Frontier 2 — “Miβgestalt”
BMS Chrono Trigger — “Frog’s Theme”
FMS Legend of Mana — “Ruined Sparkling City”
FMS NieR Gestalt/RepliCant — “Kainé/Salvation”

I believe the next round of DLC from EU/NA is Feb. 19, right? No idea why it's not the same day as Japan this time around.

Trailer > YouTube

4Gamer.net got some pics:

002whucq.jpg
003sbuyh.jpg
0049huvc.jpg

005xausb.jpg
006hpubc.jpg

Source

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Kaine is one of my favorite songs from NieR, but NieR is like, one of the best game soundtracks from the last generation, so maybe deserves a bit more love in a game like this.

Kirlia

Banned
YES, SaGa Frontier 2 representation! And I'm glad to see that Nier finally got a song in, but I hope the next DLC round has a Nier BMS song.

Has any Curtain Call DLC not come out over here? Because I hope Nier comes to the west.

Besides this and Krile, all DLC has come to the US.

Swamped

Banned
They always have great DLC selection. I know people were anticipating Vamo ala Flamenco. definitely getting Frog's theme this time!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
WTB Kingdom Hearts DLC please! Also would like to see this DLC release stateside.
That's probably a bit more unlikely because 1.) they'd be more likely to just make Kingdom Hearts the next game in the series and 2.) the IP is in a more awkward situation due to Disney owning it.

Azuardo

Great to have FF9 Vamo Alla Flamenco at last, but I'm personally disappointed at the lack of more new FF DLC.

Still wishing for more Lightning Returns music.

Woah! Nier!!!!! Yes! I love all this DLC, keep throwing it at me.

Great to have FF9 Vamo Alla Flamenco at last, but I'm personally disappointed at the lack of more new FF DLC.

Still wishing for more Lightning Returns music.
Yeah, I really want more Crisis Core music too.

wmlk

Put the WHOLE DAMN NIER SOUNDTRACK in there.

And I wonder if they're going to put in the drammatica version of Ruined Sparkling City since that one is a whole lot better.

Giever

At this point it really just needs to be "Square Theatrhythm" and "Enix Theatrhythm" with characters, songs, bosses, stages, etc. from everything under those banners.

It just feels wrong fighting Lavos with Locke, Tifa, Vivi, etc. :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Frog theme is great but I still need Magus.

In the PR for the last DLC in the west they said more DLC was ocming the 12th so I guess that is when this will hit.
Between that and alleged Fantasy Zone 3D release there certainly is plenty on the eShop...not to mention the Kirby TD minigames finally hitting Europe

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I may have to buy this game for Nier tracks.....hell but Kaine Escape in there and it'll be a steal!

Zukuu

Banned
Could have picked a better song from the NieR OST, like 'Shadowlord' or 'Dark Colossus destroys all' but you can pick any random song from it, and it's GODLIKE at minimum.

Top Bottom