• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

Putty

What a morning to wake up to! 2015 is looking just incredible! and 2014 still has some huge releases to come! Looks like now is a great time to get into next gen #thisgen

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Never played a souls game. Can I jump right into this one?

You can jump into any of them. Bloodbourne will be good a beginning as any unless something terrible happens designwise. If you dont like horror though it might not be the best choice. Also it looks to be a faster game in combat than the Souls games.

Hindle

Banned
It's like someone adapted Stephen Kings Dark Tower series into a game. I can't get over how good the art looks either.

Jagsrock

Banned
Totally_Wicked.gif

Hype through the roof.

atr0cious

jtuefo.gif

Obtuse mechanics like these seem to be are the reason I use a hunting horn in MonHun. And I had just about talked myself out of a PS4.

2015 is going to be a really good year.

Haunted

I like that they apparently dropped the white/gold phantom models for co-op, this preserves the dark atmosphere much better.

Trace

Banned
Damn I wish they had the 4 classes at PAX, they only had 2. It was still game of show for me, so fun.

This looks even better, Day 1 confirmed.

jaosobno

Damn, that trailer really got me pumped! Crazy stuff! Currently, this and Uncharted 4 are my two most expected games of 2015.

I NEED to know how the multi works so I can go on blackout already! The trailers are only hurting my heart and making the days go slower!

We're getting multi info this week right?!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck this, now I will have to wait until I finally plan my Dark Souls tattoo sleeve. Maybe this game and its designs are even better.

My heart... it can't take this. Plague doctor armor sets, such amazing creature designs, whatever that multiplayer is. I need this.

Top Bottom