• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS line-up for Microsoft's booth revealed

duckroll

http://www.onlineplayer.jp/modules/topics/article.php?storyid=15356

360 Titles:

Samurai Spirits Sen (video/playable)
Fifa 10 (video/playable)
Lost Planet 2 (video/playable)
Mushihime Futari Ver1.5 (video/playable)
Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid Special (video/playable)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow (video only)
Ninety Nine Nights 2 (video/playable)
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (video/playable)
Front Mission Evolved (video/playable)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (video only)
NieR Gestalt (video/playable)
Bayonetta (video/playable)
End of Eternity (video/playable)
Dragonball Rising Blast (video/playable)
Tekken 6 (video/playable)
Steins Gate (video/playable)
Forza Motorsport 3 (video/playable)
Alan Wake (video only)
Fable 3 (video only)
Halo 3 ODST (video/playable)
Halo Legends (video only)
Halo Reach (video only)
Riot Act 2 (Crackdown 2) (video only)
Borderlines (video only)
Assassin's Creed 2 (video/playable)
Splinter Cell Conviction (video only)
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance (video/playable)

XBLA Playable Titles:

0 day Attack on Earth
Bomberman Live: Battlefest
Ray Storm HD
Shadow Complex

ethelred

So Microsoft's lineup consists of two Konami games, two Square games, and two Sega games.

A+ for effort in 2009, Microsoft.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
duckroll said:
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. I've translated the rest of the titles now.
Thank you. I see Halo Reach. Hopefully MS doesn't consider showing the same old trailer as showcasing the game.

jrricky

Banned
WTF is Halo Legends?

Pro Evo Soccer is still called Winning Eleven?
Sleeker said:
infinite undiscovery's cousin
This is exactly what I think End of Eternity is going to end up being like...such a shame since that game was terrible.

xero273 said:
tri-ace RPG published by Sega
I thought that was Resonance of Fate. :S

EDIT: oh, they're the same game. Doesn't Sega supposedly have some other top secret JRPG in development that they're publishing (that isn't Valkyria 2), or am I just making shit up now?

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I really hope Halo: Reach and Crackdown 2's videos aren't just rehashed from their respective E3' 09 teasers. Something new, please. Also some new media from Fable III. :D

Also, is Microsoft going to have a keynote at this year's TGS?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Domino Theory said:
I really hope Halo: Reach and Crackdown 2's videos aren't just rehashed from their respective E3' 09 teasers. Something new, please. Also some new media from Fable III. :D

Negative.

FrankT

Halo Reach video: awesome.

This gives more credence to that leaked rumor/info from last week or so. So I expect some game announcements as well since they nailed the Reach video. I noticed Greenberg is on a jet place to Tokyo now. Heading in a week early could mean good things indeed.

duckroll

Jtyettis said:
Halo Reach video: awesome.

This gives more credence to that leaked rumor/info from last week or so. So I expect some game announcements as well since they nailed the Reach video. I noticed Greenberg is on a jet place to Tokyo now. Heading in a week early could mean good things indeed.

No one said it's a new video. Aren't you jumping to conclusions a little too early?

FrankT

duckroll said:
No one said it's a new video. Aren't you jumping to conclusions a little too early?

Well, one I hadn't thought about that and two yea if they are simply reusing the E3 video that would be fail, which very likely could be the case. Like white on rice in here.

Also I should note, no PD XBLA presence would be fail also.

Grooski

Banned
Domino Theory said:

Yep, its gonna be Molyneux and James Cameron for 4 hours about the complexities of animal psyche, alien sub-cultures and the theory of deuteronomy then they'll announce Fabled Avatars - The Mii Adventures - a thought provoking look at the Miis in a Peggle based world. The bombshell will be that it goes an extra hour.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Door2Dawn said:
Will Nintendo be at the TGS?

Sorry for being off-topic, since posters said that Nintendo wouldn't be at TGS, so will Nintendo have their own meeting or event before TGS or what?

Top Bottom