• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you, Ninja. Very Cool.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
The impression I always got is that you dislike YouTubers because you think they're lazy... even though most YouTubers spend years building up viewers and hours editing their videos with software and equipment they purchase with the money they make from their real job which they eventually quit if they do make enough money from YouTube.

That's fine if you don't like any YouTuber but you should know it's not just press play to hit record and out shits a video onto the channel instantaneously. James "AVGN" Rolfe did a great video showing exactly what went into making an episode years ago.

Lol... yeah thats is a GREAT SACRIFICE, which even a child can do without problem

Actually i like a lot AVGN. because at least their videos have quality.

You can really tell what most people don't know from these slips on tweets.

He was and will always be a toxic piece of shit. I used to watch him sometimes during the H1Z1 days. People just don't know how trash he is.

brap

Banned
Lol... yeah thats is a GREAT SACRIFICE, which even a child can do without problem

Actually i like a lot AVGN. because at least their videos have quality.
Yeah, haha people who edit videos are stupid and talentless lol. You sound like such a fucking butthurt loser.

He was and will always be a toxic piece of shit. I used to watch him sometimes during the H1Z1 days. People just don't know how trash he is.

waylo

Banned
Once again, Ninja proves he is a clueless, moronic twat. Big surprise. Stick to building your ramps in a game made for 10 year olds junior.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Yeah, haha people who edit videos are stupid and talentless lol. You sound like such a fucking butthurt loser.

loser.. me? xD

I have a specialty and a master's degree in the best university in my country, in a medical area, so the word loser is missing ... without offending.

I saw Ninja at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Is this true? If it is, why would you let someone treat you that way?

Tesseract

Banned
not a fan, glad he's off twitch

doc is a great guy aside from some familial fuck up that's none of our business

Last edited:
Was this necessary? I don't care for the guy either, but is it really necessary to call him a lesbian?
tenor.gif

Virex

Banned
Just chiming in here. I don´t consider myself to be a snowflake but do think that the willingness of throwing insults around on the internet is unnecessary immature 🤷‍♂️
Haha ok.

But it seems the mods didn't agree with Wolfgang and was banned. Don't really see the reason but okay. So are you happy now?

Last edited:

DonF

Haha ok.

But it seems the mods didn't agree with Wolfgang and was banned. Don't really see the reason but okay. So are you happy now?
No need to speculate why he was banned. There is a ban log at the bottom of the page, he was banned for shitposting elsewhere.

I really don't like ninja, but as a general rule, people shouldnt shit talk what they dont know shit.
If his original tweet was an honest question (hell no) then ok.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just chiming in here. I don´t consider myself to be a snowflake but do think that the willingness of throwing insults around on the internet is unnecessary immature 🤷‍♂️

Good thing nobody gives a shit what you think.

( ❤ Insults make the internet fun)

Virex

Banned
He got banned for what looks like fanboy bullshit over the last year.
Fair enough then. Sure I can get pissed sometimes when people say something dumb on the internet. But never to the point of wanting someone ban. Plus getting insulted is fun sometimes especially if the person gets over emotional

-Arcadia-

Banned
I’m actually surprised so many people are legit angry about this, here and on Twitter.

React how you want, but he just said something stupid. There’s a lot worse things in the world to be angry about than Ninja’s hilariously stupid take on kicking, being roasted, and now roasting himself.

I’d rather take a good laugh away from that, than be mad.

Jooxed

Gold Member
I’m actually surprised so many people are legit angry about this, here and on Twitter.

React how you want, but he just said something stupid. There’s a lot worse things in the world to be angry about than Ninja’s hilariously stupid take on kicking, being roasted, and now roasting himself.

I’d rather take a good laugh away from that, than be mad.

What I find humorous is just how ignorant he is to the outside world

Sorcerer

According to Ninja's logic, a kicker should never miss, if that's so why not just skip the process entirely and just give the points? It's a game with variables, duh. Spoken like someone who sits behind a computer all day and the real world is a scary place for him.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Nice deflection YT star fucker lol. He was right to make fun of you.
No, he wasn't. As heated as things get between us, the way Ninja acted toward me and the people of that grocery store on multiple occasions will never be right and you have to be able to see that.

And if you're still buying into any of this shit that I'm saying about meeting Ninja at a grocery store, with a copypasta from 10 years ago, it really does go to show you why you're capable of believing there's a worldwide conspiracy dating back through all of our recorded history to make us think the world is round when it isn't.

Nymphae

Banned
And if you're still buying into any of this shit that I'm saying about meeting Ninja at a grocery store, with a copypasta from 10 years ago, it really does go to show you why you're capable of believing there's a worldwide conspiracy dating back through all of our recorded history to make us think the world is round when it isn't.

I'm not familiar with that finely aged "copypasta", thus I took your anecdote at face value. He's a youtuber, not really very tough to believe you could have seen him somewhere.

And I'm capable of believing there is no curvature because no one is able to prove it.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Ninja's generally been an okay dude, but this is indefensibly stupid.
Before ninja hit it big there was a guy, ACRoyale, really well known for giving absurd donations on the site.

3AB9F53000000578-3969166-image-m-68_1480013347805.jpg

He was donating A LOT of money to ninja and other streamers. In just one night he had donated $62,000 to ninja. He had donated over $300,000 when all was said and done. It was discovered the donator suffered from mental illness and had given away all of his money, leaving him with nothing. He had already exhausted his savings and had then gone into debt to "keep up appearances". At some point in desperation he had opened up a gofundme for $10,000 towards medical help that was based on a lie.

When ninja heard, did he try and reach out to this person that he referred to as a "friend?"

Fuck no.

The only thing ninja knew what to do in this situation is act like he was the actual victim.

ninja's statement:

“This is a hard letter to write. I am filled with emptiness and disgust. I feel betrayed and hurt.

One of our largest community members, AC Royale has lied to us about his life over the last two years. He is not who he says he is, and has not been living the life that he has portrayed on social media. His recent GoFundMe campaign about being hospitalized is based on a fabricated story.

If anyone has donated to this campaign, please report the campaign and include this link as proof. He claims to be refunding the money, but I want everyone to take steps to get their money back regardless.

I am taking steps to protect myself and the stream from the devastation that AC has caused to me, my family, and this community. His involvement has changed our lives greatly over the last two years and knowing all this was a lie is hard to stomach.

AC’s poor decisions should not and will not destroy this community. We have always been a positive community promoting honesty, respect, and love. Please know that I love all of you regardless of how you support this community. Money, popularity, and fame are NOT what the Ninjas are about. I don’t want anyone to think they HAVE to do anything but be here to love and respect each other.

If any more relavant details come up that affect the community, I will share with your promptly, but for now I’d rather just move on from this and focus on the future. Everything we have achieved as a group shouldn’t be tarnished or erased. We have grown as a community together, and we will continue to support each other no matter what.”

Xaza.gif

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Before ninja hit it big there was a guy, ACRoyale, really well known for giving absurd donations on the site.

He was donating A LOT of money to ninja and other streamers. In just one night he had donated $62,000 to ninja. He had donated over $300,000 when all was said and done. It was discovered the donator suffered from mental illness and had given away all of his money, leaving him with nothing. He had already exhausted his savings and had then gone into debt to "keep up appearances". At some point in desperation he had opened up a gofundme for $10,000 towards medical help that was based on a lie.

When ninja heard, did he try and reach out to this person that he referred to as a "friend?"

Fuck no.

The only thing ninja knew what to do in this situation is act like he was the actual victim.

ninja's statement:

“This is a hard letter to write. I am filled with emptiness and disgust. I feel betrayed and hurt.

One of our largest community members, AC Royale has lied to us about his life over the last two years. He is not who he says he is, and has not been living the life that he has portrayed on social media. His recent GoFundMe campaign about being hospitalized is based on a fabricated story.

If anyone has donated to this campaign, please report the campaign and include this link as proof. He claims to be refunding the money, but I want everyone to take steps to get their money back regardless.

I am taking steps to protect myself and the stream from the devastation that AC has caused to me, my family, and this community. His involvement has changed our lives greatly over the last two years and knowing all this was a lie is hard to stomach.

AC’s poor decisions should not and will not destroy this community. We have always been a positive community promoting honesty, respect, and love. Please know that I love all of you regardless of how you support this community. Money, popularity, and fame are NOT what the Ninjas are about. I don’t want anyone to think they HAVE to do anything but be here to love and respect each other.

If any more relavant details come up that affect the community, I will share with your promptly, but for now I’d rather just move on from this and focus on the future. Everything we have achieved as a group shouldn’t be tarnished or erased. We have grown as a community together, and we will continue to support each other no matter what.”

Xaza.gif

I need to verify this, but this changes a lot.

cormack12

Gold Member
Damn that guy is like nearly 30, I thought he was like 22 trying to grow some face pubes.

Anyway, yeah the dumbest of hot takes. Like saying snooker players, their only job is to pot balls, I'll never understand how they miss

-Arcadia-

Banned

Fuck no.

ninja's statement:

Xaza.gif

Seems to check out. :messenger_hushed: No mistrust Tro, I just verify everything before getting caught up in outrage campaigns, the internet being what it is now.

MiguelItUp

Man, Ninja is so incredibly disconnected from reality it's absurd. I'm not even a gigantic sports fan and I'm fully aware that punting is a lot more than just kicking. To try to clap back to a comment regarding Fortnite as if it contains more skill than a physical sport, wtf? Lmao.

Why not just say both take skill in their own way, but they're also not the same at all.

This kid is dense, lmao.

Top Bottom