• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thanks to the gaf posters covering E3

cormack12

Gold Member
I'd just like a thread to say thank to the tireless work of those posters who really went above and beyond in supporting the E3 conferences. I was actually away so couldn't be involved but I think they really put a good shift in. Feels really nice to see a real effort from people to have an authentic interest and passion in getting GAF back to its heights and show ultimately this is a great gaming board. The activity really spiked and I think we gave a really good account of the current state of GAF and its members and priorities - hopefully some of you lot stick round for the long haul too :)

So thanks to

CyberPanda CyberPanda
KyoZz KyoZz
Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese
D.Final D.Final
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo
jshackles jshackles
ROMhack ROMhack
Shifty Shifty
SonGoku SonGoku
Typhares Typhares
bitbydeath bitbydeath
Bullet Club Bullet Club
Michele Michele - https://www.neogaf.com/threads/thanks-to-the-gaf-posters-covering-e3.1486435/post-254522464

And just a seperate mention for

Mista Mista

Who was literally the fulcrum in tying all this together. The team spoke in a group message behind the teams but Mista really stepped up the game. Mista Mista out - you earned that break

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
I'd just like a thread to say thank to the tireless work of those posters who really went above and beyond in supporting the E3 conferences. I was actually away so couldn't be involved but I think they really put a good shift in. Feels really nice to see a real effort from people to have an authentic interest and passion in getting GAF back to its heights and show ultimately this is a great gaming board. The activity really spiked and I think we gave a really good account of the current state of GAF and its members and priorities - hopefully some of you lot stick round for the long haul too :)

So thanks to

CyberPanda CyberPanda
D.Final D.Final
jshackles jshackles
ROMhack ROMhack
Shifty Shifty
SonGoku SonGoku
Typhares Typhares
bitbydeath bitbydeath
Bullet Club Bullet Club

Mista Mista

Who was literally the fulcrum in tying all this together. The team spoke in a group message behind the teams but Mista really stepped up the game. Mista Mista out - you earned that break

giphy.gif
Thanks for the mention, but I didn’t do shit. Lol. The other people need the praise. I’m just a simple peasant.

Mista

Banned
Thank you everyone. For your time, effort, and dedication. You have been great!

@Mista

Who was literally the fulcrum in tying all this together. The team spoke in a group message behind the teams but Mista really stepped up the game. @Mista out - you earned that break
Wow, I really don’t know what to say. Thank you sir for the kind words! It means the world to me, much much appreciated♥️

Mista Mista was the Neo/Tom Brady/Michael Jordan of this E3. Make no mistake, most of what was posted has Mista's hands on it. Including even the Doom thread I posted. Most of the info was passed to me via GAF Discord. So even threads not started by Mista very likely has Mista's work in it. We are not done thanking him and singing his praise I am sure

KyoZz KyoZz with their magnificent E3 thread

Kadayi Kadayi for Praise The Sun

All of GAF for their Participation

Mista

Banned
@Mista was the Neo/Tom Brady/Michael Jordan of this E3. Make no mistake, most of what was posted has Mista's hands on it. Including even the Doom thread I posted. Most of the info was passed to me via GAF Discord. So even threads not started by Mista very likely has Mista's work in it. We are not done thanking him and singing his praise I am sure
I really don't know what to say man but I don't deserve all this really. Thank you, thank you very much for the kind words Musky :messenger_heart:

P.S: @Mista is best girl
Oh no, not best girl you weebo

I can definitely see Mista Mista as a future mod for NeoGAF if needed :messenger_ok:
Ah shit that'll be too much to handle. Thank you though brother, I appreciate it.

D.Final

Banned

So thanks to

CyberPanda CyberPanda
KyoZz KyoZz
D.Final D.Final
jshackles jshackles
ROMhack ROMhack
Shifty Shifty
SonGoku SonGoku
Typhares Typhares
bitbydeath bitbydeath
Bullet Club Bullet Club
Michele Michele - https://www.neogaf.com/threads/thanks-to-the-gaf-posters-covering-e3.1486435/post-254522464

Mista Mista

giphy.gif

It was nice to share a great annual experience with the community like E3.
Where multiple new discoveries, big announcements, and inevitable surprises are on the agenda.

And it's always a pleasure to help share the Hype for this great event with everyone :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Michele

you.
Hey, I managed to cover several of the games. I apologize if they looked really rushed and I wish I could do something better, but I tried to at least be the quickest when it came to such games. I do hope that I wasn't giving anyone cringe feels. But, I do know that quality or reliability is the most important.

Thanks to our E3 badasses, we're surging in overall activity:

trMJeKi.png

rj6jRam
Congratulations! Hopefully this forum returns back to the usual activity in the near future.

I am sure when things get less chaotic we will see more organized thoughts about what's what.

For example Michele Michele and Bullet Club Bullet Club took care of the Nintendo news. Big thank you there.

Also the Gifs you seen in Viewing threads were created by strange headache strange headache and CrustyBritches CrustyBritches Thank you so much

And also the NeoGAF Staff. We have a great functioning site. And without them working behind the scenes, things would be a mess. Because even though we try to plan and be efficient, duplicate threads or Title mistakes happen. So Big Thank You so all you do as well.

Kazza

As someone who couldn't watch most of the shows live due to time differences, I really appreciate everyones' contributions. It's been great to wake up to every morning.

Top Bottom