• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thanks to the gaf posters covering E3

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Thanks for all ya hard work guys
32f3a4bfd55c7bff4ef6447eb5110183.gif

HotPocket69

Banned
Thanks so much for the shoutout and support, folks. Don't know how I was able to pull off visiting this site for E3 updates so often while working. Couldn't have done it without my homies Jarebear and MiyazakiHatesKojima.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I'd just like a thread to say thank to the tireless work of those posters who really went above and beyond in supporting the E3 conferences. I was actually away so couldn't be involved but I think they really put a good shift in. Feels really nice to see a real effort from people to have an authentic interest and passion in getting GAF back to its heights and show ultimately this is a great gaming board. The activity really spiked and I think we gave a really good account of the current state of GAF and its members and priorities - hopefully some of you lot stick round for the long haul too :)

So thanks to

@CurryPanda
@KyoShiRo330
Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese
@D.Final
@IbizaPocholo
@jshackles
@ROMhack
@Shifty.
@SonGoku
@Typhares
@bitbydeath
@Bullet Club
@Michele - https://www.neogaf.com/threads/thanks-to-the-gaf-posters-covering-e3.1486435/post-254522464

And just a seperate mention for

Mista Mista

Who was literally the fulcrum in tying all this together. The team spoke in a group message behind the teams but Mista really stepped up the game. Mista Mista out - you earned that break

giphy.gif
Jesus Christ dude,

Why the fuck did you not acknowledge me and my contributions?

I created the greatest E3 thread there was.

joke post. Relax.

Thanks for all the hard work! It kept me from going back to the other place for news, I could get it all here ;)

Yep. Seeing that thread title announcing Banjo-Kazooie in SSB alone was a great pick-me-up today. I remember talking with people in middle school about how obvious Banjo and Kazooie were for Smash.

Domisto

I was on holiday during E3, which I generally stay offline for. Now I have a tonne of info to catch up on and looks really well organised - big thanks all. :messenger_clapping:

Top Bottom