• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That “woman” Dr Ford is in the news again

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Remember the liar who tried to take down Kavanagh but failed?

She’s exposed!!

Hmmmm, she scrubbed her social media before she wrote/sent that letter starting it all.

She had tons of Trump hate on her profile that she purposely and sneakily deleted.

She was(is) also a heavy drinker, chased guys...etc

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
From article

In addition to wiping her social media profile, Hemingway, a senior editor at the Federalist, and Severino, chief counsel of the Judicial Crisis Network, also reported that while Ford previously went by her maiden name, the media referred to her by her married name and her formal title, "Dr." “Some suggested that she was following sophisticated public relations advice to emphasize her relationship with her husband,” the two wrote.
After Ford came forward, the team working on Kavanaugh's confirmation maintained a policy of not attacking her, Severino and Hemingway wrote, "even though damaging information about Ford was being openly discussed by people who knew her, some who knew her quite well."

"Classmates were surprised by the media's portrayal of her as an ingenue, which was very different from how they remembered her in junior high and high school," according to the book. "Female classmates and friends at area schools recalled a heavy drinker who was much more aggressive with boys than they were."

Last edited:

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
This reeks of a planned smear against K.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Her social media was scrubbed. This isn't just her deleting it. This is someone on the backend wiping it off the face of the earth. Why would a rando have connections to people with the ability to do that? There were tapes of her giving lectures where her voice was not all meek and mousey as it was during her testimony. We knew this during the hearings. It was a series red flags that made me suspicious of her entire story.

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
This seems like more he said she said allegations without providing any evidence of any kind. Reminds me of something. Oh yeah, the court hearings

"she's exposed!!!" also reminds me of all the tools on the left who said exactly this about kavanaugh

And why is woman in quotation marks in title?

Edit I see we already got the deep state involved

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Bolivar687

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
This seems like more he said she said allegations without providing any evidence of any kind. Reminds me of something. Oh yeah, the court hearings

"she's exposed!!!" also reminds me of all the tools on the left who said exactly this about kavanaugh

And why is woman in quotation marks in title?

Edit I see we already got the deep state involved
how is her social media being scrubbed off the backend just "he said she said"?

EightBitNate

Mar 27, 2012
Yes it all makes perfect sense. She wanted Trump’s initial pick to be rejected so that...Trump could just go pick someone else...?

If you’re trying to imply she had some master plan, I’m failing to see how it’s anything more than that. She hates Trump but accusing Kavanaugh of rape does absolutely nothing to Trump.

• LOL

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Yes it all makes perfect sense. She wanted Trump’s initial pick to be rejected so that...Trump could just go pick someone else...?

If you’re trying to imply she had some master plan, I’m failing to see how it’s anything more than that. She hates Trump but accusing Kavanaugh of rape does absolutely nothing to Trump.
If you followed it along at all, they were trying to delay it until after the midterms in hopes they had the votes to reject him.

They wanted to push the voting off for weeks that went past the election.

Not to mention, it’s another smear tactic prior to voting.

Last edited:

EightBitNate

Mar 27, 2012
If you followed it along at all, they were trying to delay it until after the midterms in hopes they had the votes to reject him.

They wanted to push the voting off for weeks that went past the election.

Not to mention, it’s another smear tactic prior to voting.
That’s still assuming a ridiculous amount of information.

1. You’re assuming the senate would be lost to the Democrats which was very unlikely do happen. That would a bad bet to make.

2. You’re assuming they wouldn’t have a back up. If they really felt a need to, they still had the option to drop Kavanaugh and appoint someone entirely different. They’d be cutting it close but apparently it only takes 3 months from start to finish and Republicans have made major decisions last minute before (https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-happens-to-brett-kavanaughs-nomination-now/amp/)

3. not saying you said this but I doubt Ford conspired with the Democrats in senate

Last edited:
  • LOL

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
How do we know her social media has been scrubbed off the backend?
No Archives, no trails, nothing. It's as if she never existed.

that doesn't happen with a simple disconnect or log off.

1. You’re assuming the senate would be lost to the Democrats which was very unlikely do happen. That would a bad bet to make.

2. You’re assuming they wouldn’t have a back up. If they really felt a need to, they still had the option to drop Kavanaugh and appoint someone entirely different. They’d be cutting it close but apparently it only takes 3 months from start to finish and Republicans have made major decisions last minute before (https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-happens-to-brett-kavanaughs-nomination-now/amp/)

3. not saying you said this but I doubt Ford conspired with the Democrats in senate
OMG people are still in denial about this

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
1. There was a blue wave being bandied about They wanted to light a fire about women's reproductive rights and trying to pin a rapist to a presidential nominee. We heard a lot about women voters during the midterms. They themselves said that they wanted to delay it past the midterms. There was calls for investigations that would push it past.

2. It would have been another smear on Trump if his nominee was a rapist after all of the other sexual assault allegations that poofed away after 2016. They would have been able to drag this out for months. They would likely be critical of the next nominee. See William Barr. Guy was unanimously voted in the first time he was AG. Not one democrat voted him in the next time.

3. Her social media was erased on the backend in the weeks before the letter was leaked. She went by her husbands surname, she was obviously coached during her testimony to appear meek. (that is not her normal speaking voice) Had the same legal team as Anita Hill. Seems like people were conspiring.

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Her ass should have been tried for defamation, slander, and libel charges. Especially, after literally everyone who knew her called her a liar. What a complete piece of shit.

Last edited:

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA

This is revisionist history!

From the beginning, the plan was always to oppose any nominee Trump put forth, in the words of the great Chuck "Schutdown" Schumer, "with everything I've got." They even drew up professional protest signs for each of the frontrunners before the nominee was even announced!

The opening statements by each of the Democrats on the judiciary committee were some of the most unhinged and embarrassing moments in the history of the United States Senate. Kamala Harris derided the Constitution as "that book you carry" and went into a demented line of questioning on Kavanaugh's communications with Trump's law firm. Progressive advocacy groups were literally PAYING people to disrupt the proceedings, so they could hopefully get arrested on camera:

Even after the obvious scam by Dr. Blasey, they continued scraping the bottom of the barrel. NBC hosted an opinion column by Media Matters' David Brock, recalling how he saw Brett Kavanaugh silently mouth "bitch" when he saw Hillary Clinton on TV one time! They shuttled in a 15 year-old asthmatic to testify how he will literally die if Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed! I'm not making this up!

Literally no one believed Dr. Blasey's allegations, including you. It was all a charade to get payback for what happened to Merrick Garland, just without the Constitutional authority to do so, after they already failed with Neil Gorsuch. Trump gave the Democrats a massive fireworks display of an olive branch - he nominated the most moderate candidate on his list, a former clerk of Kennedy's to drive the point home, and they still chose to play themselves instead. There's no reason to continue playing yourself, either.

Big shout out to Cocaine Mitch for literally saving the United States Constitution.

edit: I like beer!

Last edited: