• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the 2011 videogame anagram photoshop thread

jarosh

thought it'd be neat to have a new one. it's been a while and the last one was fun.

concept should be simple enough. make an anagram of your game title of choice, photoshop away.

i'll start the thread off with, uh, this thing i just made:

epicdick.jpg

jarosh

well, i do have some more ideas. but i'm about to go out. i'll make some more later or tomorrow :)

you guys contribute, come on! i wanna see some good ones when i come home :p

before i leave i'll just post the last one i made for the old thread, when it had already pretty much died down:

aidsrug.jpg

edit: here's the old thread for reference: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233163

I'm not good at photoshop, but I know there might be some people good at photoshop but bad at anagrams.

So i'm just going to randomly generate some for people to use.

Homefront: Fort H: Omen

Batman Arkham City: Bark TV: A main match

Duke Nukem Forever: Me never fuk u, dork or Never kum for duke
there's an extra 'e' on both of those titles that I don't know what to do with

ithorien

cool_dude_2049 said:
Duke Nukem Forever: Me never fuk u, dork or Never kum for duke
there's an extra 'e' on both of those titles that I don't know what to do with

Duke Evermore Funk
Revoked Femur Nuke

Outstanding effort, Jarosh.

Can we do devs?

icametons.gif

The irony being, of course, that I haven't came tons at their games for at least fifteen years.

Spwn

Yeah, can't contribute with my photoshop skills, but somebody should do Retired Hot Mom.
Metroid: Other M

Corto

Neuromancer said:
Also not an anagram but hey.

Jarosh yours is classic.

Woops. I only read Epic Dick on the OP and that was my reaction, but found it funny. Sorry Jarosh, will edit.

Double D

I just started tooling around at work with 'Gran Turismo'. Almost had something. You can get to 'Smang It', and have a leftover 'U' and two 'R's

Edit: If you add a colon (or find a use for the extra M), Monday Night Combat can become 'Bathin My Dong Coat: M'

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Vik_Vaughn said:
Nice work there, Diamond. Sad to say I don't know the original game, though :lol

Nier Gestalt. That's the Japanese name for the Western version of Nier.

Hylian7

It's not a box art, but it's a damn funny anagram I've heard before.

Saxton Hale (from Team Fortress 2)

Hot Anal Sex

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
The original anagram thread is one of the greatest things to come from gaf. But Epic Dick has me crying at my office desk, it's so good.

Top Bottom