• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalin80

Banned
So spends a couple of hours in the pits then comes out and immediately goes off and sets itself on fire. Yep that's a nissan.

Ark

Radio Le Mans just made a good point about the media if the #19 does win the race. A lot of 'see, enduro racing is easy' etc etc. Though personally I'd love to see the #19 grab the victory.

Juicy Bob

Radio Le Mans just made a good point about the media if the #19 does win the race. A lot of 'see, enduro racing is easy' etc etc. Though personally I'd love to see the #19 grab the victory.
I don't believe that at all, to be honest.

Radio Le Mans gets a bit precious about endurance racing versus Formula 1. I think the idea that an F1 driver could come in and potentially win Le Mans at the first attempt after they spend so much time criticising modern Formula 1 doesn't really suit their narrative that endurance racers are so much more admirable than F1 drivers.

Juicy Bob

to be fair, there are quite a number of pay drivers in F1 who seem to struggle to concentrate for just an f1 race.
Formula 1's got a lot of problems and the WEC is in a fucking golden age right now and that's awesome. We're all enjoying how good the racing has been in the WEC recently.

I just wish the RLM guys would just let the WEC speak for itself and not feel the need to constantly try and criticise F1 to try and make endurance racing look better.

Ark

I don't believe that at all, to be honest.

Radio Le Mans gets a bit precious about endurance racing versus Formula 1. I think the idea that an F1 driver could come in and potentially win Le Mans at the first attempt after they spend so much time criticising modern Formula 1 doesn't really suit their narrative that endurance racers are so much more admirable than F1 drivers.

That's a good point, actually.

I just imagined Maldonando racing at Le Mans.

*shrug*

He'd fit right in with the 458's.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
He'd need a much stronger car
Eem.
maldonado-mad-max.jpg

Shaneus

Earl Bamber is from my home town (population ~40,000).. this is a bit of a mindfuck seeing him leading le mans

Brendan Hartley is from down the road, Palmerston North

Proud kiwi here!
Screw Hartley. Robbed Webber from having a chance at a win. Who overtakes during yellows?

Mitch Evans is the one you should be cheering for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom