• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3DS Lineup For 2012 is HUGE... Best Lineup for any system next year

hitmon

I really hope Fire Emblem 3DS makes it to the US.. I just picked up a 3DS console. Bravely Default looks interesting too.

Marvie_3

Banned
Amazing lineup for next year. I'll actually get some use out of my 3DS that isn't playing the NES ambassador games on the bus to campus.

Tizoc

An impressive line-up indeed, but...the 3DS not being region free is deterring me from getting it; am I overworrying/thinking because of this?

Takao

Banned
An impressive line-up indeed, but...the 3DS not being region free is deterring me from getting it; am I overworrying/thinking because of this?

No, you're not. The list includes a few games that are questionable for US release.

I would trade away everything else on that list to have Paper Mario right now. It's been far too long since we had a proper Paper Mario game. Super Paper Mario was a fucking turd.

SmokyDave

Just Luigi's Mansion, Nano Assault and possibly RE Revelations for me. The 3DS has the weakest lineup for my type of games.

Top Bottom