• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3rd Birthday (Parasite Eve 3) - E3 2010 Trailer

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Pretty impressive graphics.

I was thrown off by the music a bit, it was okay though.

Aeana

jj984jj said:
Pretty impressive graphics.

I was thrown off by the music a bit, it was okay though.
Music sounds very Parasite Eve. Definitely Shimomura, although I think that was confirmed a while back.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aeana said:
Music sounds very Parasite Eve. Definitely Shimomura, although I think that was confirmed a while back.
It was definitely an arrangement, but it was the style I didn't expect.

1stStrike

Banned
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Finally!

HD shower scene this time?

I loved the other PE's, and they both scared me shitless (though, I hated having to do all the crap to get the 'good' ending) so I'll definitely pick this one up. Been waiting years for this!

duckroll

1stStrike said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Finally!

HD shower scene this time?

I loved the other PE's, and they both scared me shitless (though, I hated having to do all the crap to get the 'good' ending) so I'll definitely pick this one up. Been waiting years for this!

HD?

Aeana

StuBurns said:
Looks great. Not even a year specified worries me though.
Wada said it would be out this year. And at the Sony conference, it was shown when the guy on stage said "all of these games will be released by December."

StuBurns

Banned
Aeana said:
Wada said it would be out this year. And at the Sony conference, it was shown when the guy on stage said "all of these games will be released by December."
I missed that, fantastic. Thanks man.

Vamphuntr

So this was the game going after that possession game system trademark. It seems you possess the soldiers so you can move around fast. People thought that was for agito :O

Desi

Like I said in the Sony thread. The new hottest thing, Mindjacking. It's like smoking, everyone is doing.

PE looks very close to the dream I had of it. Can't wait.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Aya looks... sad, or distraught at the end of the trailer. Interesting spin. No "Lets finish this!" confidence, or cocky "Trying way too hard to be cool!" look, she just looks torn up.

When everyone else was playing RE on PS1, I was playing Parasite Eve. I still think Aya is somehow related to Namine of Kingdom Hearts XD Anywho, good to see again. I still wish it was on something OTHER than PSP, but I'm glad to see it's not a phone exclusive release like I think it originally was suppose to be.

Mitochondria-hacking or live people, eh? Weird... very weird. Hope we get a dramatic opera-style chanting again somewhere in the game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OH GOD! FINALLY! GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

*breaks down in tears over the decade long wait of his waifu Aya coming back*

Vamphuntr said:
So this was the game going after that possession game system trademark. It seems you possess the soldiers so you can move around fast. People thought that was for agito :O
I remember that trademark! I was instantly reminded of it when isaw this trailer
so excited for this game now, most hyped PSP title - i hope we see some more stuff very soon

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Awesome!
But what's with the FFT:War of the Lions 2010 thing?

GOD yes. The extremely brief showing during Sony's conference was the only thing that made me lean closer to my monitor :lol

Fuzz Rez

Banned
Hate to be negative nelly but this seems way too "actiony" for me. Given that Parasite Eve 2 didn't really follow the first game but still I was hoping the 3rd game would be more like the first game. I'm gonna still get it.

3ds version ? when ?!
j/k

never played PE other than a demo a long time ago for PE1. (i didn't understand RPG's back then)

this looks AWESOME. and not only DO WANT, but DO WANT PE1 now... just to swim around in the IP a little before playing this new one. :D

Aeana said:
I'm really impressed, actually. It looks very fast.
Yeah, this was one title that blew me away. I never heard of this game (I am pretty sure it made its debut today though), and for the PSP, it really piqued my interest.

StuBurns

Banned
WickedCobra03 said:
Yeah, this was one title that blew me away. I never heard of this game (I am pretty sure it made its debut today though), and for the PSP, it really piqued my interest.
It was a cell phone game then moved to PSP a while ago, but today was the first gameplay shown in public.

Top Bottom