• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th TOPANGA Charity Cup | Ultra Street Fighter 4 Team Tournament | Saitama, Japan

Solune

Pepedai Fuerte fucked Kazunoko god damn.
Like LI Joe said before, doesn't matter how solid you play, you can still get Fuerte'd.

Trojan X

Banned
Ahh!! The tournament is only one hour drive away from me. *sigh.. Oh well, I'll watch it online instead. Thanks for the link.

SmokeMaxX

Damn that's Sako? He was dropping hella links. That Sagat player played pretty smart though (well for most of the match).

Solune

It's interesting seeing people on stream chat ask why these top players aren't at the top of their games lol.

There's been alot of online tactics today, missed links, and just overall people choking. Sako's performance was pretty suspect until that clutch just now. But maybe it's because he went home to be a family man.

Yasawas

I love the no button checks. I remember a couple of years ago Evo had two setups for the main stream so we didn't have to see them there either, hope they bring that back.

Sayad

There's been alot of online tactics today, missed links, and just overall people choking. Sako's performance was pretty suspect until that clutch just now. But maybe it's because he went home to be a family man.
Sako have been a family man since the start of the SF4 series though.

OceanBlue

That would make sense. Maybe he's become used to select plinking? He seems to be getting his links now though. :p

This team isn't nearly as hype as Fukuoka's team lol. Sako is just so solid. Edit: Just as I say that, he loses to Taiga. :V

Top Bottom