• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Agency (Sony PC/PS3 MMO) E3 Trailer

Metalmurphy

Jan 17, 2007
Portugal
steamcommunity.com
They seemed to have increased up the action alot.

SolidSnakex said:
It's always looked pretty cool from a gameplay standpoint. All it really needed was a visual boost.
Well, I meant it more based on the fact that it completely dropped off the radar for a long time.

Kagari said:
This still exists? I am shocked.
Holycrap, ur a mod now :eek: When did this happen? :p

Kaako

Felium Defensor
May 20, 2007
Yes
apod.nasa.gov
I read threat title as The Agent. :/
The game looks improved though.

Edit: Congrats to the new mods; Kagari, Y2kev, anyone else I'm missing?. :)

Instro

Jan 14, 2009
California
Forgot about this game, could have sworn the original concept sounded more interesting then what I just saw. Seemed like standard shooter stuff.

yencid

Oct 27, 2009
WHOA! this looks like a pretty big improvement, do want!

EDIT: why is it that gaf can never be fucking happy?

SolidSnakex

Jun 7, 2004
Danielsan said:
I thought it was an MMO of some sort, but looks like a bland shooter in the trailer.
Unless they decided to scrap the entire spy concept (which is the actual game concept) then it's still there.

Sep 11, 2007
Oh dear god, this whole project could have went to fund Liverpool and their full Wipeout retail game.

what could have been, instead we get a generic looking dudbro game in a shit genre made by some shitty developers. SHIT!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Sep 10, 2009
Looks like a shooter combined with the jank of a low-budget PC game. The quality of the graphics definitely improved, but the animation is terrible. Is there a reason it has to be so bad? Is it because it's an MMO?

yencid

Oct 27, 2009
Kittonwy said:
Looks like they revamped the lighting.
looks like they did a lot of new things, i for one love it. I have been following this game for a long time waiting for it to come out.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
chandoog said:
Fucking hell I thought this was for R*'s Agent :lol
I too get confused almost all the times when I see the name of this game.

TheExecutive

Jan 3, 2009
Denver, CO
Well, I realize this is just a trailer and as such they cant have dialogue but dang does this look like a generic TPS. Hope the trailer is misleading...

Revolutionary

Sep 13, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
What the hell? I thought this was supposed to be an MMO? Looked like a straight up co-operative TPS in the video... I'm having flashbacks of Tabula Rasa... :(

Chrange

Banned
Jul 29, 2007
Revolutionary said:
What the hell? I thought this was supposed to be an MMO? Looked like a straight up co-operative TPS in the video... I'm having flashbacks of Tabula Rasa... :(
That's okay, I thought it was supposed to be a spy game but it just looks like MAG. What kind of spies run around in groups shooting automatic weapons nonstop?