• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Agency (Sony PC/PS3 MMO) E3 Trailer

Vinci

Danish
Isn't this supposed to be a spy game or something? It looks like Global Agenda or really any shooter.

They seemed to have increased up the action alot.

SolidSnakex said:
It's always looked pretty cool from a gameplay standpoint. All it really needed was a visual boost.
Well, I meant it more based on the fact that it completely dropped off the radar for a long time.

Kagari said:
This still exists? I am shocked.
Holycrap, ur a mod now :eek: When did this happen? :p

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I read threat title as The Agent. :/
The game looks improved though.

Edit: Congrats to the new mods; Kagari, Y2kev, anyone else I'm missing?. :)

Danielsan

Kaako said:
I read threat title as The Agent. :/
The game looks improved though.
As did I.

Not sure what think of this.
I thought it was an MMO of some sort, but looks like a bland shooter in the trailer.

Instro

Forgot about this game, could have sworn the original concept sounded more interesting then what I just saw. Seemed like standard shooter stuff.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Kagari said:
Since last night.

That game is simply called Agent.
Sorry about the "The." Please don't ban me. ;P
Wasn't this game supposed to be out on PC earlier than PS3?

yencid

WHOA! this looks like a pretty big improvement, do want!

EDIT: why is it that gaf can never be fucking happy?

Danielsan said:
I thought it was an MMO of some sort, but looks like a bland shooter in the trailer.

Unless they decided to scrap the entire spy concept (which is the actual game concept) then it's still there.

RavenFox

Banned
I really hope you can make a character. Not trying to derail thread but can we have some agents with darker skin tone also?
All in all looking good.

Oh dear god, this whole project could have went to fund Liverpool and their full Wipeout retail game.

what could have been, instead we get a generic looking dudbro game in a shit genre made by some shitty developers. SHIT!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Looks like a shooter combined with the jank of a low-budget PC game. The quality of the graphics definitely improved, but the animation is terrible. Is there a reason it has to be so bad? Is it because it's an MMO?

XTERC

Do Sony really have SO MUCH to show come E3 that they have to keep spewing out these trailers beforehand?

yencid

Kittonwy said:
Looks like they revamped the lighting.
looks like they did a lot of new things, i for one love it. I have been following this game for a long time waiting for it to come out.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Looks good but too shootery. I thought it would also have spy type stuff. Maybe in anoher trailer.

Well, I realize this is just a trailer and as such they cant have dialogue but dang does this look like a generic TPS. Hope the trailer is misleading...

What the hell? I thought this was supposed to be an MMO? Looked like a straight up co-operative TPS in the video... I'm having flashbacks of Tabula Rasa... :(

Chrange

Banned
Revolutionary said:
What the hell? I thought this was supposed to be an MMO? Looked like a straight up co-operative TPS in the video... I'm having flashbacks of Tabula Rasa... :(
That's okay, I thought it was supposed to be a spy game but it just looks like MAG. What kind of spies run around in groups shooting automatic weapons nonstop?

alba

Little is the new Big
chandoog said:
Fucking hell I thought this was for R*'s Agent :lol

We're not the only ones! :lol I love the part with the 3D gun and the characters in the magazine and chamber, that's about it :O

Top Bottom