• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S3 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
No way, not happening. You will not be deprived.

The Americans- Never Know.mp4
The Americans- Trouble.mp4

If those links don't work, go here: http://wikisend.com/download/ and use the following codes:
NEVER KNOW: 266040
TROUBLE: 268028

The site is kind of flaky.

Try this one for Trouble if the above one is broken: http://www.filedropper.com/theamericans-trouble

Bless you.

tumblr_inline_n39biaLNEm1qzeyud.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I haven't been keeping up with the latest news about this series, but this season isn't slated to be the last, right?

Pryce

Where can I buy these posters? FX's website doesn't have them.

What's the legality of getting these printed off in a printing shop?

Memles

What's the legality of getting these printed off in a printing shop?

Provided you're printing them at the resolution that FX is offering, and not selling them to anyone else, there's no issue there.

It's hard to believe that Tyrant shares the same roof with The Americans.
To be fair, some of the Tyrant promotional material is kinda cool. The show itself though....

The Americans consistently has the best promo art that I've seen. The last few years have been great.

They do sometimes have prints on their site.

For example:

bjli2bF.jpg

In case that's not your cup of tea, you can always pick up a set of nesting dolls:

LDleYJF.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It almost looks as if they are ramping up towards the final season. Things are getting way crazy for the show to last more than five seasons, but who knows.

It almost looks as if they are ramping up towards the final season. Things are getting way crazy for the show to last more than five seasons, but who knows.
Landgraf has mentioned five seasons in the past.
Landgraf at TCA panel in 2015 said:
What is the long-term prognosis for "The Americans," a critical favorite, but not a huge hit? "I think it'll be at least five," Landgraf says of the likely season length. "I sure would like to see the Emmys finally step up to take notice," he says. "We're not really a channel that's trying to be the highest rated channel on television," he says. They're trying to be the best channel, so the network can support shows that push them to that goal. He returns to "The Bridge" as an example of a show that was still declining after 26 episodes, forcing him to be the bad guy.
Fields says 5 or 6, and that we're getting closer.
Joel Fields at TCA panel in 2016 said:
Fields acknowledged that he isn’t sure how long the series will run. “What we do know is that if you were to think of it as a three-act story structure, it feels like we’re coming toward the end of the second act. Whether it takes a fifth season or a sixth or fifth season to tell the rest of that story, we’ll discover as we start to dig into next season’s work,” he said, adding later in the panel: “I really don’t have an answer about how many seasons except that we’ll do what’s right for the storytelling and we always seem to surprise ourselves.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom