• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The art of Mirrored Game Boxes (AKA HAAH WAAW)

Hanmik

The Witcher 2 actually turns out pretty cool..

Old Guy
d6suR.jpg

Young Guy..
GDRzI.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I had a dream last night where Naughty Dog asked me to finish a tech demo for an open world destruction / racing game where you race as bug robots. I was adding the ability to race up buildings walls. It was like Carmageddon meets Red Faction Guerrilla meets Excite Bots.

While I was at their studio working on it, they showed me a sneak peak of Viva Pinata 3, which they were also working on.

I felt the need to post this information somewhere and this seems just about the most relevant thread to do so in.

[Nintex]

Stumpokapow said:
I had a dream last night where Naughty Dog asked me to finish a tech demo for an open world destruction / racing game where you race as bug robots. I was adding the ability to race up buildings walls. It was like Carmageddon meets Red Faction Guerrilla meets Excite Bots.

While I was at their studio working on it, they showed me a sneak peak of Viva Pinata 3, which they were also working on.

I felt the need to post this information somewhere and this seems just about the most relevant thread to do so in.
I think... I... uuh you need a long relaxing vacation.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Stumpokapow said:

I need to stop browsing GAF in class, I'm getting looks for my muffled laughter...

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Isamu Dyson said:
ahahahaha, loving the weird kratos belly button anus lol.

some of the others are pretty incredible too,

thought i'd add my contribution,

who says war never changes.

26245t2.jpg

good!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
_dementia said:
I don't get what's so amazing about this.

1) try to read the titles they all make silly words and some of them look like cyrillic or something
2) some of them make peoples heads look funny!!!!
3) some of them actually look pretty good and so its nifty that the art works mirrored.

Top Bottom