• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Art of Overwatch available to preorder on Amazon

The Art of Overwatch preorder is up on Amazon, out Oct 24th

EDIT: PRICES LOWERED!

Standard Edition is $29.99 at the moment!
C_z4oZQUAAAVk0l.jpg

Limited Edition is $60 at the moment!
C_z4pLuUAAAosFJ.jpg

I didn't see anything about this on GAF so I thought it would be cool to let others know.

Unless I'm the only one who didn't know!

EDIT: There is also an Overwatch Anthology Volume 1 on Amazon!
Going for $11.99 right now
C_z7u2zUwAElnsc.jpg

Piers

Would be better if Tracer wasn't so much the focus of the cover, blue light trail, silhouette and all.
Also:
qTsKJ3a.png

muscle

She's the mascot, so I don't know what you expected.
Nobody getting the spotlight in a game where every character is important.

Remember guys you can pre-order now and not have to pay for it until it ships!

Plus that way you can pre-order the Limited Edition if you want and start thinking about whether you want to keep it before October.

Also sometimes these things go down in price so you can pre-order it and then have it automatically reduced but you can try that.

I want to buy it but goddamn at them prices.

Any chance that these will be limited? One of the things I like about overwatch is the art and I'd hate to miss out:(

McCoolName

Neo Member
Oh geez, if only I could. That $100 one is looking incredibly sweet. Aside from the package and the two portfolios, they seem to be the same, right?

Maybe I'll pick the $50 one if I can get the money, love Overwatch too much to not do it. :(

EVERYONE AMAZON DOESN'T PRECHARGE YOU WHEN YOU PREORDER SO YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND PREORDER EITHER EDITION NOW AND THEY WILL CHARGE YOU ON OCTOBER!

exemp30

Thanks for the info guys. Went ahead and put in a pre order for the collector's edition to secure a potential price drop, did the same with MGS5 one and got it for $60.

LordofPwn

Fuck. I'm a sucker for art books and a sucker for Overwatch. Now they combine them and it's like might as well just ship them my wallet while I'm at it...

Cels

so the $50 extra for the limited edition gets you a clamshell box,a slipcover featuring tracer, and three art prints (unclear on size)

i admit i'm a sucker for limited edition stuff but geez...

Top Bottom