• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ascent | Xbox Series X | Reveal Trailer

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Super interested in The Ascent and very much looking forward to playing it.

Thought I'd bump this thread up after watching some videos last night on this. I wonder what the status is on this game since they were shooting on making it a launch title. Makes me think MS has more to announce over the next couple months.

Mister Wolf

Thought I'd bump this thread up after watching some videos last night on this. I wonder what the status is on this game since they were shooting on making it a launch title. Makes me think MS has more to announce over the next couple months.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see more next month. The developers of Scorn already confirmed they will be showing their game next month. I bet there is going to be an Xbox show.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Its 2021 now.

Last edited:
Its 2021 now.
Hmm... Good to know. Fortunately 2021 starts only a couple months after launch, lol.

tryDEATH

After Halo: I and CP2077 this is the game I am/was looking forward the most around teh console launch period. I wish it was more of a Diablo-esque game with more skills, loot, and RPG elements than a twin stick shooter, but the world and gameplay loop just looks amazing and one I know I will lose myself in.

Top Bottom