• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

A few hundred dodgy people given visas because Crown wanted themin the country. Dopey Dutton is soft on national security!

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
The right wing version of Clem is trending today.

Why are Australian conservatives so pro-pedo?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Vote for our first President: Eddie McGuire
Eddie McGuire was a loser and English collaborator.

I always rise my goblet in salute of Bob Anzac. The bush-ranger who with his band of roughnecks won the independence war and threw out the English.
His brother Paul Anzac, first president of Australia, was also awesome.

Bob Anzac! We even have a holiday named after him; Bob Anzac Day. You would know this if you were actually Australian.

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The LNP are doing a terrible job managing the economy.

Just as the GFC recession was not Obama’s fault, neither is the current economic slowdown the LNP’s fault. You can only play the hand you’re dealt and the global commodities slump from ~2012 onwards has coincided with the LNP’s stint. The local Australian economy is a function of the global economic conditions which are not good right now.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Just as the GFC recession was not Obama’s fault, neither is the current economic slowdown the LNP’s fault. You can only play the hand you’re dealt and the global commodities slump from ~2012 onwards has coincided with the LNP’s stint. The local Australian economy is a function of the global economic conditions which are not good right now.
What an apologist.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Am I wrong though?
No idea. Politicians. Liberal/Labor. They’re all a bunch of untrustworthy cunts out to better their own situation and they don’t give a flying fuck about you or I. Deception. Mismanagement. Cunts.

Don’t mind me. My cigarettes just went up by $5 a pack overnight because of these fuck heads and I’m not happy, Jan.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: matt404au