• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

The Australian Politics Thread

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Lol @ “Farmers Union iced coffee gelato”.

Hmm. Sounds interesting, but to be honest I love the traditional water-based gelati. Everyone and there dog is making the creamy, milk-based variety now and it’s too much like regular boring old ice cream.

Still, if I happen to be there, I’ll try it.

EDIT: Wait. Why is this in the politics thread?

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: matt404au

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

I'm not a massive fan of the climate protesters either but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to protest or be bullied into not doing it by potato head.

If it does happen, the anti-abortionists should get the same charges against them. Or just abort them. Very late term.

Looks like Woolies will be getting a few extra senile grannies through their doors.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

I'm not a massive fan of the climate protesters either but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to protest or be bullied into not doing it by potato head.

If it does happen, the anti-abortionists should get the same charges against them. Or just abort them. Very late term.

Looks like Woolies will be getting a few extra senile grannies through their doors.
The only reason they have time to carry out these “protests” is because we’re paying them to not work. Bunch of useless parasites. Also Larissa Waters is a massive cunt.

Reactions: Scopa

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
The only reason they have time to carry out these “protests” is because we’re paying them to not work. Bunch of useless parasites. Also Larissa Waters is a massive cunt.
Agreed. If they took away the dole, they’d be a whole lot less protestors.

I’ve got nothing against freedom to protest. But, most of these fuckwits wouldn’t even know why they are there half the time. Oxygen wasters.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Agreed. If they took away the dole, they’d be a whole lot less protestors.

I’ve got nothing against freedom to protest. But, most of these fuckwits wouldn’t even know why they are there half the time. Oxygen wasters.
Freedom to protest should only apply to people who pay tax

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Bullshit. They get dole so they can try to better themselves and look for jobs.
Not LARPing as proto-communists or having hippie parties in the middle of the city, in the middle of the day when honest people are working.

Don't like the conditions the dole comes with? Well just learn to live without it.

Once again, QLD will take the lead and show the rest of the country and world how to deal with these degenerate losers.
Take 5 minutes of your time, leave the avocado toast and go try get a proper job instead leaching off society.

Last edited:

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
Can the Federal Government even afford to pump money into the aged care sector?

IIRC they're aiming to bring down overall government expenditure in order to balance the budget after the tax cuts.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

What shitstain this guy is.

Is there some rule that to be a member of the LNP you have to be a rotten cunt?