• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I just found out today that a South Aussie invented cask wine. Brilliant.
I would be proud if I were you!
As an extra bonus, you know what people in your state just invented?

For myself. Australia Day is dead. I emailed BurgerUrge if they would serve the Clive Burger this year and if I should spend the half hour to drive into town.
They wrote no and then wrote me I could instead get this kind of fucking turd burger:

The amount of betrayal I feel can not be described. It feels like a stab in the heart. Not only not serving the Clive, but then taunt me and talk about that veggie turd burger. This is how people get radicalized.

I am a victim. If I am inquiring about the Clive, what fucking universe do you live in if you think that veggie turd would be an adequate substitute?

=== Burger Urge email :
Hi <name witheld>,

Thanks for sending an email.
Unfortunately, no. Not this year.

We have a new LTO burger you might want to try called Herbivore.
http://burgerurge.com.au/herbivore/

Kind Regards,
Avril

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: matt404au

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

For myself. Australia Day is dead. I emailed BurgerUrge if they would serve the Clive Burger this year and if I should spend the half hour to drive into town.
They wrote no and then wrote me I could instead get this kind of fucking turd burger:

The amount of betrayal I feel can not be described. It feels like a stab in the heart. Not only not serving the Clive, but then taunt me and talk about that veggie turd burger. This is how people get radicalized.

I am a victim. If I am inquiring about the Clive, what fucking universe do you live in if you think that veggie turd would be an adequate substitute?

=== Burger Urge email :
Hi <name witheld>,

Kind Regards,
Avril
We also invented the pie floater, the Hills Hoist and perfected penicillin for medicinal use!

• Triggered

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya

=== Burger Urge email :
Hi <name witheld>,

Kind Regards,
Avril
Why the fuck are you eating at burger urge in the first place homie

Dogshit frozen patty garbage

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Why the fuck are you eating at burger urge in the first place homie

Dogshit frozen patty garbage
They won't hold me down. Oppression ends now.
In this article I have all the information I need to make my own Clive. Any day of the year.

I will post pictures after australia day.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Cato Cato pay me a visit in Brisbane and I’ll show you the best damn burger you’ve had in your life. Not this greasy frozen patty burger urge nonsense. I wouldn’t eat one of them let alone four.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Cato Cato pay me a visit in Brisbane and I’ll show you the best damn burger you’ve had in your life. Not this greasy frozen patty burger urge nonsense. I wouldn’t eat one of them let alone four.
It is a deal. I will be down in Brissie a week in June when we move my middle daughter from her rental into the place we bought her.
She got Dux at her school and starts med school in feb.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Why didn't huge care-bear scomo fire her?
Jesus christ. Can we get Abbot back? For all his faults at least he was not a pussy.

Or can we get Dutton? Love him or hate him but a no nonsense gives-no-shit alpha as PM would be a huge improvement compared to this care-bear we have now.

At this point I don't know if I would even trust Scomo to run the sausage sizzle at bunnings.
For all I know, Scomo was probably behind the "onion goes under the sausage" bs. Would not surprise me at all.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

Or can we get Dutton? Love him or hate him but a no nonsense gives-no-shit alpha as PM would be a huge improvement compared to this care-bear we have now.
Don't think Dutton is an alpha. Alphas usually have eyebrows.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Barnaby Joyce re-enters the circus.
Why not. We truly have a three-ring circus by now.

honk honk

(At least here in sunny qld I feel safe because his pigment will never allow him to visit/defile my state.)

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Good news everyone. Fucking retard hippie cunt is stepping down from the Green party.
Maybe this will allow us to get more fuel reduction burns to happen so less people have to die next fire season.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Good news everyone. Fucking retard hippie cunt is stepping down from the Green party.
Maybe this will allow us to get more fuel reduction burns to happen so less people have to die next fire season.
A lot of the people that died needlessly this year, their blood is on his hands.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
The missing tweet in my previous post was about Dopey Dutto having the numbers to out ScoMo, if anybody missed it.

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
The fire chief that soyboy Andrews appointed? Andrews has filled all of his cabinet with feminist retards so I wouldn't be surprised if these positions were filled with munters too. Andrews would be at home in Toronto.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
The fire chief that soyboy Andrews appointed? Andrews has filled all of his cabinet with feminist retards so I wouldn't be surprised if these positions were filled with munters too. Andrews would be at home in Toronto.
The NSW fire chief said something similar in the video in the tweet.

Also Andrews has been pretty good when it comes to the bushfires, the opposite of ScoMo.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
The NSW fire chief said something similar in the video in the tweet.

Also Andrews has been pretty good when it comes to the bushfires, the opposite of ScoMo.
Ok but did you see him cucking out and virtue signalling over the pride centre he wasted $15m on?

zombrex

Mar 8, 2018
Bandt is a cunt. Every January he meets with his with his extreme activist friends who say we don't deserve a country and it should be burnt to the ground so now he should be happy about the fires.

Also try come up with something more original than "green new deal". They are totally devoid of any original thought taking all their political cues from the extreme left in America. They were also trying to spread the bullshit about the OK symbol being racist here once they found out about it.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

A new take on Australia’s political landscape from ABC’s Parliament House Bureau. This episode looks at the first sitting fortnight of the new decade. After a horror summer of natural disasters, the governing coalition’s junior partner embarks on attempted cannibalism of its leader.
ABC normally turn YT comments off, but they are on for this video.

teacupcopter

Sep 1, 2005
I'm torn on Albo, but he really should nail how Australians are feeling to this fucking government. It's true of anyone in this thread complaining about the state of the country. Blame Labor, even though since 1996 we've had 1 proper Labor Govt. and 1 hung parliament, that's it. The entire rest of it is liberal. How are your jobs? How are your kids going to afford houses? How are the farms? How are our rivers?

At what point will blaming labor and the greens, who have not had government for so long, stop fucking working?

We need a change.

Also good on hinch for calling that out. Arndt's AO is such typical fuckery by these liberal cunts. It's importing a bullshit american culture war (MRAs), virtue signalling to alt right fucktards for NO good reason (as if they are going to vote labor anyway) just to score political lol points, and it immediately backfires when she defends a man who lit his ex wife and three children on fire.

"But he was pushed to it!" . Hm. Tell me what those children did to deserve that. Tell us what that woman did to deserve that. People blame the family court but that has been proven to give men MORE time with children than when they settle cases between each other.

Labor have some dumb ideas. But fuck, look at the cretins in the LNP and Nats.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
It's looking like Arndt will lose her Order of Australia.

And in other news, #beetrooter was trending on Twitter again.

He might have had a few. He should stick to knocking up his employees, it's the only thing he does well.