• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
My eyes made a sideways turn when I saw a story this week about whiny bitch Mack Horton’s old school building a 25 million dollar swimming pool. A school spending 25 million on a swimming pool...

Wow who knew private schools have more money to spend than public schools. Maybe we should redistribute some of that bourgeoisie money.
Indeed.

Reactions: Bullet Club

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
I just went shopping. No toilet paper, no tissues, no UHT milk, most of the rice is gone. I bought a pack of Quilton and some tissues last week pre-hysteria, so I've got enough for 2 or 3 weeks when the panic buying should be over and hopefully they will put it on special due to overstocking.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: matt404au

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I just went shopping. No toilet paper, no tissues, no UHT milk, most of the rice is gone. I bought a pack of Quilton and some tissues last week pre-hysteria, so I've got enough for 2 or 3 weeks when the panic buying should be over and hopefully they will put it on special due to overstocking.
Learn the waffle-stomp and you will never need toilet paper again.
My local store is still full of produce, as is my 2 weeks of food pantry
as well as my generator.

I am more worried about the next cyclone or storm that will isolate me and shut down all the roads and electricity for up to a week
than any flu. As are my neighbors.

Last edited:

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Dutton is down with coronavirus.
Another datapoint that confirms that men with unusually small penises are hit the hardest.
(baldness is linked to the same genes)

Bald, small penis and now corona ontop of that. The man can not catch a break.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au
Feb 22, 2018
China
Why are schools still open? (basically cruise ships with hundreds or thousands of passengers that disembark every evening into your neighborhood.)

Why are pokie rooms still open? (basically clusters of elderly and the most prone to death from virus, repeatedly trading bodily fluids and contact via close proximity in a small confined space and the filthy buttons of the machines that are pressed hundreds of times per session by greasy hands.)

Why is logic not being logicked? This government is a joke. It might as well not exist.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Why are schools still open?
It's mainly because parents would need to stay home with the kids, which means there could be a shortage of health care workers.

Schools are getting shut down if a kid/teacher/parent gets confirmed as having it. A parent of a Toorak College student in Mt. Eliza (near where I live) has it so the school has been closed.

Why are pokie rooms still open?
Greedy cunts.