• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
I went to Coles today, it was fairly packed. They had a guy at the front welcoming people and mentioning social distancing, but once you were in it was business as usual.

How's the beach going, Cato Cato ? Have you had to jump fences to get to them?

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Thought it was time to escalate the anti-chineese sentiment on the site.

Moving forward we must isolate China and stop all trade.
We shall never again make the mistake to become so dependent on an evil totalitarian dictatorship for so much of our basic ifrastructure.

China delenda est.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
Couple fined for posting holiday photos on Facebook - from last year

Victoria Police has withdrawn two $1652 fines given to a couple who uploaded holiday snaps from Lakes Entrance on Facebook that were taken last year.

"I was shocked and a bit confused," Traralgon woman Jaz Mott said.

Mrs Mott posted the pictures taken in June last year on her social media on April 5. Five days later, she and her husband were each fined $1652 for breaching COVID-19 restrictions.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Couple fined for posting holiday photos on Facebook - from last year

Victoria Police has withdrawn two $1652 fines given to a couple who uploaded holiday snaps from Lakes Entrance on Facebook that were taken last year.

"I was shocked and a bit confused," Traralgon woman Jaz Mott said.

Mrs Mott posted the pictures taken in June last year on her social media on April 5. Five days later, she and her husband were each fined $1652 for breaching COVID-19 restrictions.

Victoria is retarded. Just give them back to NZ. I don't want them to be part of Australia.
Was it too much work for the retarded vic cop to actually do some investigation before sending out this fine?

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
Victoria is retarded. Just give them back to NZ. I don't want them to be part of Australia.
Was it too much work for the retarded vic cop to actually do some investigation before sending out this fine?
If we are going to start dumping states due to stupidity then Queensland will be the first to go.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: charlie_s123

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
If we are going to start dumping states due to stupidity then Queensland will be the first to go.
That would actually be pretty sweet. We form our own new country and call it New-Australia.
The really awesome part will be that we would have permanent border controls to NWS and where the bogans would have to get a passport and apply for a visa before they can come visit.
It would be really awesome.

Clive Palmer will be our president and he will build the great wall on the border to nsw. And NSW will pay for the wall.

• Thoughtful

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
lol

Imagine thinking you could still maintain your living standards without Queensland doing the economic heavy lifting. It’s like the retards in BC and Ontario thinking they could survive without Alberta.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
NSW & the Big V are the real heavy lifters. Queensland just sits on it's arse, digging up a few rocks occasionally.

Clive Palmer will be our president and he will build the great wall on the border to nsw. And NSW will pay for the wall.
You might as well just dig up Sir Joh and make him President. And make the wall out of pumpkin scones.

• LOL

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Malcolm I’m so sad I don’t have the prime ministership anymore. All I have is my $65 Million dollar house on the harbour Turnbull

• Thoughtful

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
> From Melbourne, Australia

Quick sanity check: how many genders are there
If Clive Palmer was PM he would put "How many genders are there" on the mandatory citizenship test.
It would be glorious.

Actually, now that I think about it. When we re-open the border between QLD and NSW we should keep a small checkpoint on the border crossings. So the cops could check that the people that come here are not wanted criminals.
They could also ask everyone wanting to enter QLD "How many genders are there".
It would solve so many issues we have in QLD when out-of-staters come here just to cause trouble.

I actually think a really based country like Hungary might do something like that :) The twitterplosion would be so funny.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Sometimes I think this retard used-car-salesman should just be the part of a hentai magazine
but sometimes he actually grows balls and makes me respect him.

Oceanians (except you that shag sheep) what should I do? I am conflicted. He is a cunt, but if he is actively trying to destroy WHO and replace it with something that is not china-aids?
I don't know. Should I give him another chance? I am leaning towards it.

Scott, retarded as you are, all is forgiven if you kill off WHO.
Deal?

Reactions: mickaus

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Asking for a kiwi friend. He wants clarity and advise.

If, say, my best mate has corona and then has sex with my favorite sheep.
How long do I have to wait until it is safe for me to get intimate with that same sheep?

I see numbers on how long the virus can survive on cardboard surfaces, or steel, or other,
but I have never seen numbers on how long it can survive in a sheeps anal tract.
Anyone can help my friend?

• Thoughtful

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
And she’s a doctor. I wonder how many genders she thinks there are