• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
FUCK OFF DAN!!

Another 12 months of this shit?? People are going to lose their shit if he does this...

Christmas is cancelled, right?
Christmas looks dodgy in Victoria this year, yeah.
But think bigger.

Year after year the crazy far left and the green party communists that hate australia have tried, and failed, to cancel Australia day.
Because Australia is evil and Australia day is just something that only racists celebrate.

Now, Dan has finally found a fool proof way to not only cancel Australia Day in Victoria but even being able to have cops out en-masse to arrest anyone that tries to flout the Australia Day ban.
This will have so wild popular support from the crazy far left in Melbourne and the Green party that his and his partys re-elections will be guaranteed for life.

Well played Dan, well played.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: zombrex and Aarbron

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Hard border is apparently what people want.
NT re-elected ALP too so seems like the 18 more months of hard border there is a thing too.

At this point, are we still really a country when at the drop of a hat, individual states can unulaterally make decicions to shut down the borders for all other citizens?
Maybe it is time we just accept fact that Australia is not a country but just a federation of soverign states that shares some common resources like Army, Navy etc.
Maybe it is time we just accept reality and build permanent hard borders between every state.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: zombrex and mickaus

Vow

Dec 19, 2018
Hard border is apparently what people want.
NT re-elected ALP too so seems like the 18 more months of hard border there is a thing too.

At this point, are we still really a country when at the drop of a hat, individual states can unulaterally make decicions to shut down the borders for all other citizens?
Maybe it is time we just accept fact that Australia is not a country but just a federation of soverign states that shares some common resources like Army, Navy etc.
Maybe it is time we just accept reality and build permanent hard borders between every state.
This is the same shit everywhere. In the UK Scotland Wales and England have different policies for Coronavirus. You've got to understand the Trojan horse of devolution is actually beneficial for globalist aims because it weakens and breaks apart nations. If you look at the policies of devolved authorities you'll discover they are basically copied from supranational orgs, most obvious one to look for is UN sustainable development goals. If you look at your local metropolitan devolved authority policies around development you'll find them pretty easily.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Yeah. I'm still not convinced Dan won't cancel Christmas.
"Premier Daniel Andrews said he can't rule out restrictions still being in place in 12 months' time if Victoria's State of Emergency is extended."

Have fun guys. I will vote for Dan in the next election if he shuts down christmas.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Finally Scomo does something good.
Shutting down Commie Dan's corrupt and secret deal with the chineese government.
Good. Not one day too soon.

slugbahr

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2019
The edge of a circle
"Premier Daniel Andrews said he can't rule out restrictions still being in place in 12 months' time if Victoria's State of Emergency is extended."

Have fun guys. I will vote for Dan in the next election if he shuts down christmas.
The fuckwit will keep "Grand Final Parade Day" as a fucking public holiday, becaue Victorian's "need a sliver of happiness in these dark times" or some such bullshit.
But we can't have Christmas, or a meal in a restaurant.

Go fuck yourself, Andrews, you fucking retarded shithead!
Fuck you, China!
Fuck you, communists!
FUCK YOU, CHINA!!!

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: zombrex

zombrex

Mar 8, 2018
Dan is a total cunt. Won't open the parliament but talks the same repetitive shit to the media for an hour or more every single day. If he was really so busy "keeping us safe" he would not have time for such a frivolous exercise. Open the parliament and open the state!!! We have the harshest lock downs in the world apart from China and they bricked people into theirs homes!!!

The reason for these deaths in age care is directly due to the failures of his government. Then he shames and victimized innocent citizens for going to work or the shops. 80% of people have no symptoms!!!
the number of lives destroyed by this lock down is almost unfathomable, entire industries have been wiped out to possibly never return.

And to top it all off the disgusting weasel faced cunt said he would take full responsibility for his actions then in the inquiry he blatantly lied saying he did not "believe" support was offered by the ADF. What an absolutely pathetic and despicable person he is. Absolutely no morals and will do anything to maintain his power.

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019

"Give us your password or we'll send you to the Queensland Gulag."
A concerning proposal but I might like going to Queensland. The desert weather here is just too annoying, it’s either too cold or too hot. Not to mention my lungs are probably full of Perth backburned vegetation.:messenger_expressionless:

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
A concerning proposal but I might like going to Queensland. The desert weather here is just too annoying, it’s either too cold or too hot. Not to mention my lungs are probably full of Perth backburned vegetation.
The only problem is there are Queenslanders there.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: slugbahr

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
The only problem is there are Queenslanders there.
I think we should temporary join forces and work for a common goal now that we have common ground.

A permanent hard border between QLD and the other states would solve both yours and my issue. It is win-win.
This would include all mineral revenues as well.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
I think we should temporary join forces and work for a common goal now that we have common ground.

A permanent hard border between QLD and the other states would solve both yours and my issue. It is win-win.
This would include all mineral revenues as well.
Or we could just send all the Queenslanders to New Zealand.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

The ABC has obtained access to exclusive documents that show that Catholic schools in New South Wales have been diverting millions of dollars in government funding from poor schools to rich schools. According to the documents, the aim is to keep school fees low in wealthy Sydney suburbs where competition for enrolments is fierce. Some parents are worried that it leaves schools in lower and middle income areas even farther behind.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
The Overton window in Britain must have shifted pretty far left if the Tories are bagging on Abbot’s ideals

Reactions: Shmunter

Cracklox

Jun 4, 2012
You know who can fuck right off. That fat lying fuck off a Vic assistant police commissioner. First that piece of shit tells reporters they didn't crack down on BLM protests at the time because there hadn't been any deaths in Vic from CV, which is patently false. Then he doubles down on the Ballarat lady arrest, and says that particularly now under stage 4, protests just aren't on. Ballarat is under stage 3. The same as Melbourne was during the BLM protest... You can protest against something that has nothing to fucking do with us, but protesting your freedom, liberties and rights is an apparent no no.

Gotta give him credit though for helping making her cause go around the world. I think it had 7 and half million views worldwide last time I checked, which is just a little more attention then her original post got.

Anyway, fuck him. I've always respected the police and the job they do, but that scummy fuck can eat a bowl of dicks. ACAB! amirite guys!

Oh, and fuck Dan Jong Un too

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
You know who can fuck right off. That fat lying fuck off a Vic assistant police commissioner. First that piece of shit tells reporters they didn't crack down on BLM protests at the time because there hadn't been any deaths in Vic from CV, which is patently false. Then he doubles down on the Ballarat lady arrest, and says that particularly now under stage 4, protests just aren't on. Ballarat is under stage 3. The same as Melbourne was during the BLM protest... You can protest against something that has nothing to fucking do with us, but protesting your freedom, liberties and rights is an apparent no no.

Gotta give him credit though for helping making her cause go around the world. I think it had 7 and half million views worldwide last time I checked, which is just a little more attention then her original post got.

Anyway, fuck him. I've always respected the police and the job they do, but that scummy fuck can eat a bowl of dicks. ACAB! amirite guys!

Oh, and fuck Dan Jong Un too
Fuck communist Dan.
We need a fucking wall to keep these fuckers permanently out of QLD forever. You guys also need to build hard borders against these people.

Since Communist Dan is going full East Germany with his curfew and "need travel passports" to pass the police checkpoints to go to/from home and work.
Next step is likely to have trained psychologists to go around the still open day care centres and "interview" the childred about "has mum or dad said something bad about Dan?" Just like East Germany.
Since they are already arresting people that post on facebook, the next step is not far.

Fuck victoria, their population and their leaders and build a wall.

Cracklox

Jun 4, 2012
Fuck communist Dan.
We need a fucking wall to keep these fuckers permanently out of QLD forever. You guys also need to build hard borders against these people.

Since Communist Dan is going full East Germany with his curfew and "need travel passports" to pass the police checkpoints to go to/from home and work.
Next step is likely to have trained psychologists to go around the still open day care centres and "interview" the childred about "has mum or dad said something bad about Dan?" Just like East Germany.
Since they are already arresting people that post on facebook, the next step is not far.

Fuck victoria, their population and their leaders and build a wall.
You guys can have your wall. I think we need to dig a big trench down the SA border and link it up with the Murray. Then we'll have a kickass moat. Checkmate non commie states

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
You guys can have your wall. I think we need to dig a big trench down the SA border and link it up with the Murray. Then we'll have a kickass moat. Checkmate non commie states
You need crocs? We have lots of salties. Just give the word and we can provide salties for your moat.
It keeps people from both sides from crossing. Like, we have common ground for a common project.

• Love
Reactions: slugbahr

sazzy

Dec 30, 2006
I was pissed that Anytime went from 24hrs to limited hours due to the Covid Marshal bullshit. Then I remember that Melbourne is under curfew still and feel better haha

Oh and great job hiring 16 year old skinny cunts to work as Covid Marshals in a gym, well done

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Oh and great job hiring 16 year old skinny cunts to work as Covid Marshals in a gym, well done
How else would Commie Dan embezzle money to his and union friends pockets?
Fuck Dan, Fuck corrupt Victoria and build a beautiful wall to keep these fuckers away from normal decent people.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Fucking communist state. Still, just like East Germany under Honnecker there are lots of people that celebrate police violence against dissident "troublemakers" so they can feel safe.

If the protestors are smart, they should bring a few aboriginal elders to the next protest.
A few videos of an aboriginal elder on social media, beaten bloody by the cops would really make shit get real quick.

Cracklox

Jun 4, 2012
Jewish man reporting a non MSM perspective makes 'the list'. MSM propaganda spreaders: all good. Reminds me a bit of that one regime back in the 40's that was none too popular

• Triggered
Reactions: Aarbron