• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Oh no, infections are on the rise again in victoria.
Too late to back off now Dan, if you do that then all the previous lockdowns, sufferings and destruction has been in vain.

You need to finish off the kung-flu once and for all.
8 weeks level 5 lockdown. 24/7 curfew, only allowed to leave the home if you have a special travel passport.
all workplaces and offices shutdown. All shops and services shutdown, including gas stations, bottleshops and groceries stores.
ADF can deliver survival food packages to each household once a week.

Do it, our safety depends on it! You have to do this or else granny will die!

• Thoughtful
Reactions: slugbahr

Macapala

Jun 25, 2013
Oh no, infections are on the rise again in victoria.
Too late to back off now Dan, if you do that then all the previous lockdowns, sufferings and destruction has been in vain.

You need to finish off the kung-flu once and for all.
8 weeks level 5 lockdown. 24/7 curfew, only allowed to leave the home if you have a special travel passport.
all workplaces and offices shutdown. All shops and services shutdown, including gas stations, bottleshops and groceries stores.
ADF can deliver survival food packages to each household once a week.

Do it, our safety depends on it! You have to do this or else granny will die!
Don't give the fuckhead ideas!

• Strength

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
  • Gladys Berejiklian's spokesperson declined to respond to questions beyond confirming the meeting took place
  • A former senior staffer to the then-NSW roads minister told the ABC the project — that received millions in state and federal funding — was "vehemently" opposed by the department

This guy could be the Vic Liberal leader at the next election.

Reactions: Hero of Spielberg

Macapala

Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmm..... I was a my local shopping centre today and I saw a number of stores that looked to be getting ready for business. Dickhead Dan is under a lot of pressure right now so maybe the restrictions being lifted on Sunday might actually be pretty decent.

We're on a 2 week average of 8 covid cases so surely Dickmuncher Dan will do something good. People will be pissed if he doesn't. Surely Dicklicker Dan and his """"professional"""" team can handle 8 cases, right???

Last edited:

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Hmmmm..... I was a my local shopping centre today and I saw a number of stores that looked to be getting ready for business. Dickhead Dan is under a lot of pressure right now so maybe the restrictions being lifted on Sunday might actually be pretty decent.

We're on a 2 week average of 8 covid cases so surely Dickmuncher Dan will do something good. People will be pissed if he doesn't. Surely Dicklicker Dan and his """"professional"""" team can handle 8 cases, right???
I was at a shopping centre as well today.
All shops open, as they have been forever, and no one wearing a mask.

It is all thanks to the hard border to victoria that we can live a normal life.
Look, victorians, it is a small sacrifice but you have to do it to keep the rest of australia safe.
Listen to Dan, he knows what he is talking about. We have to lockdown harder.

Lockdown in melbourne over christmas or millions of old people will die.
If Melbourne eases restrictions the virus will win.

I think Dan might actually be Jesus reincarnated. We should listen to him and follow his advice
unconditionally and without question.

Last edited:
  • Strength
  • LOL
Reactions: KiNeMz and slugbahr

Macapala

Jun 25, 2013
There is talk of the 5km limit being dumped or extended up to 20km?? Dickcunt Dan fucking better get rid of the damn thing! I haven't seen my family in fucking months, as I'm sure many other Victorians haven't either.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: KiNeMz and Aarbron

slugbahr

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2019
The edge of a circle
There is talk of the 5km limit being dumped or extended up to 20km?? Dickcunt Dan fucking better get rid of the damn thing! I haven't seen my family in fucking months, as I'm sure many other Victorians haven't either.
This fuckwit is being applauded for these bullshit conditions.
But if anyone with a brain thought about it, it actually reflects extremely poorly on the ability of his inept government's health system to handle the China Flu.

Macapala

Jun 25, 2013
This fuckwit is being applauded for these bullshit conditions.
But if anyone with a brain thought about it, it actually reflects extremely poorly on the ability of his inept government's health system to handle the China Flu.
Yep. Fucking 8 cases on a 2 week average and Dickfucker Dan still can't handle it. He and his team are a fucking joke.

• Strength

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Old Borry must be a Dan fan with all of the lockdowns and curfews coming into effect in parts of England.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Don't do it man. It is not like a bad flu, it is super bad.

Even if against all odds you do survive, you will suffer

* permanent heart damage and scaring
* permanent lung damage
* kawasaki disease
* stroke
* heartattack
* ahlzeimer
* organ failure

and some new disabling disease that was just announced on news.com.au

I think we should stop treating people for covid. It is so bad even if you survive it is better for everyone
if we just do a silent and dignifying coup-de-grace for all confirmed cases. They don;t deserve to live in that
survivor hell.

Anyway, as long as we have a permanent border forever to stop NSW and VIC people to come to QLD and commit crimes against nature I am for a hard border forever.

Hard borders make good neighbours!

• LOL
Reactions: Madevil

slugbahr

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2019
The edge of a circle
Don't do it man. It is not like a bad flu, it is super bad.

Even if against all odds you do survive, you will suffer

* permanent heart damage and scaring
* permanent lung damage
* kawasaki disease
* stroke
* heartattack
* ahlzeimer
* organ failure

and some new disabling disease that was just announced on news.com.au

I think we should stop treating people for covid. It is so bad even if you survive it is better for everyone
if we just do a silent and dignifying coup-de-grace for all confirmed cases. They don;t deserve to live in that
survivor hell.

Anyway, as long as we have a permanent border forever to stop NSW and VIC people to come to QLD and commit crimes against nature I am for a hard border forever.

Hard borders make good neighbours!
I suggest some improvements to your already excellent plan
Stop testing for it.
Assume everyone in Vic has it.
Apply the silent and dignifying coup-de-grace to us all.

Madevil

Sep 6, 2019
Fucken Dickhead Dan brags about having a """"""world class""""" contact tracing team yet they can't handle a 2 week average of 8..... they're all a bunch of incompetent morons.
Jesus, what the fuck is going down there, dude? And are the general populace still backing him?

Macapala

Jun 25, 2013
Jesus, what the fuck is going down there, dude? And are the general populace still backing him?
There was a poll (from a few weeks ago) saying that the majority did support Dan Andrews, but I think things are starting turn. If Dan tries to cancel/control our Christmas that will be the breaking point. People were already pissed that he cancelled Father's Day, then announcing (earlier this week) that major restrictions most likely won't be lifted on the 19th, which was planned, because we are not at a 2 week average of 5 cases. Dan is a cunt.

Reactions: Madevil

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Still yet to figure out why the NSW government spent $30 million on a piece of land that was worth $3 million...

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
"Coronavirus Australia live: Daniel Andrews issues new border threat

Premier Daniel Andrews has warned he may close Victoria's borders after the government was blindsided by the arrival of foreign nationals. "

Do it Dan. What better way to kickstart the economy and create jobs in the suffering construction industry than to start building an iron-curtain.
Do it. Keep Victoria safe and create jobs at the same time. It is a no-brainer.

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Premier Daniel Andrews has warned he may close Victoria's borders after the government was blindsided by the arrival of foreign nationals
All those New Zealanders can go to Queensland instead of Victoria. Sounds good.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
All those New Zealanders can go to Queensland instead of Victoria. Sounds good.
Nah, hard border means kiwis cant come either. Unless they pass the "farm animal" questionnaire.
Only time I read about kiwis in Australia is when Jacinda is upset we deport them because they are criminals.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: mickaus

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Rupert has switched his tweets from Gladys to Dan.

Nah, hard border means kiwis cant come either. Unless they pass the "farm animal" questionnaire.
"Have you ever dated a sheep?"

Last edited:

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Rupert has switched his tweets from Gladys to Dan.

"Have you ever dated a sheep?"
Rupert can join Gladys and Scomos club on people that will have their visa application pre-denied perpetually.
Once we trick Rudd to go visit ACT, he too will have big surprise when he tries to pass through border and passport controls at the QLD border.

You can have him. No charge.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Bullet Club