• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Australian Politics Thread

Falcs

Formerly 'falcs'
May 5, 2011
Australia
There going to be a 3rd wave eventually. Its just a matter of time. This shit's not going away.
And then what? Lockdown again? So what was the point?

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Had a retard election here in QLD today.

They did not have King Clive on my ballot to vote for. :-(
So instead I drew a picture of Hunter Biden and his 12 inch horse cock inserted inside Scomos ass.
Was the best I could do considering the terrible situation.

How did your voting experience turn out?

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Sure thing.
Just like when China renamed an island to "Sweden" so they could print "Made in Sweden" on their off brand and probably
cancerous matches they were selling.
lol really?

zombrex

Mar 8, 2018
If he is referring to a sky news interview Hockey said of course fraud has occurred but he did not think it would be on the scale to make a difference. He is referring to small time fraud like voting in others names etc. That Osman guy is a wanker looking to make something out of nothing.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Speaking of "big" things...

It cost $174k.
Jesus. Hope it works.
Speaking from old-man almost-Biden memoty here but I remember (I think, could be Ahlzeimer for all I know)
when, was it Detroit?, that tore down the old HISTORICAL MOTOWN building to build
a parking garage/complex for some sports game and the theory was that would
end the Cities misfortunes and turn it into a nice and desirable place to live.

Didn't work. This feels like it. Happened in Melbourne? Just another reason for permanent border in QLD and passport and visa checks.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

He'll probably be the LNP Victoria leader at the next state election.
Just another datapoint to make the QLD border permanent and hard.
I will talk to future immigration minister Hanson and make sure this guy gets on the pre-denied visa list.

FunkMiller

Aug 14, 2014
Americans need to stop making these tired old men their President.

I mean, this is Scott Morrison, my yank friends, the Australian PM - look how virile and manly he is:

Come on America. You can do so much better. Just look at Scott.

Last edited:

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
Americans need to stop making these tired old men their President.

I mean, this is Scott Morrison, my yank friends, the Australian PM - look how virile and manly he is:

Come on America. You can do so much better. Just look at Scott.
Shouldn't the bulge at the back of his pants be shown, so as to be as honest as possible about what the Americans are missing out on? As far as I know Trump and Biden haven't crapped their pants in public yet.