• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best PS4 games according to me

tillbot8

Banned
Gotta say I was slightly underwhelmed by this gen on ps4, don't get me wrong I played a lot of very good games I just remember getting more enjoyment out of my PS3 and PS2 was the GOAT? Could it be my age? Not enough time for reflection? I dunno, does anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:

protonion

Gotta say I was slightly underwhelmed by this gen on ps4, don't get me wrong I played a lot of very good games I just remember getting more enjoyment out of my PS3 and PS2 was the GOAT? Could it be my age? Not enough time for reflection? I dunno, does anyone else feel this way?

PS3 gen was a non event for me. I'd rather hook up my Wii for some super mario galaxy than play anything on the ps3. (and I hated the wii also!)

My only fond memories are cod multiplayer until Black Ops and a few more games. That gen will age worse than ps1.

PS2 was pure magic from start to finish. I am not ready to answer if PS4 was better. I will decide years later I think.

Top Bottom