• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best Quotes of E3 2012

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
cnnquote.png

jasonrubin.png

jackgt.png

edboon.png

e3no3d.png

japanstate.png

nintendofeel.png

southparkms.png

reggiegt.png

southparkinterview.png

neogaffer.png

polygon.png

aishatyler.png

activision.png

giantbomblast.png

That Jack Tretton quote is amazing, I feel like watching it happen would ruin it since I'm imagining he said it in a very annoyed voice.

Anony

i thought that puppetmaster master quote by reggie at nintendo conf was good, i actually laughed out loud in real life

GAF is so internet famous now. Reggie and Takashi's quotes are just hilarious. I don't even know how to comment on the one about the Wii U's "social features".
i thought that puppetmaster master quote by reggie at nintendo conf was good, i actually laughed out loud in real life
I gotta admit that this one stood out. The bit about his body being "ready" at E3 a few years back must have gotten the most applause at Nintendo's conference. The place just blew up.

"I haven't played the game, so I'm not saying it's not innovative, but..."

Phil Spencer, head of Microsoft Game Studios, cuts himself off before giving his full opinion on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and its similarities to a certain popular Nintendo franchise.

"OH FUCK"

Tak Fujii, Konami Producer.

"That PlayStation brand carries so much cachet with customers. In many ways it’s the most authentic brand in the games industry."

"our competitors, seemingly, are losing the plot"

Jack Buser, Senior Director of PlayStation Digital Platforms at Sony.

"WHERE ARE THE GAMES!?!?"

Many members of NeoGAF.

Anth0ny

I said "hey Reggie, is Fire Emblem coming?" He said "Yes." I did a double take and said "wait, Fire Emblem 3DS is coming to the US?" He said yep again and mentioned that it was in the press materials, which as far as I know it wasn't.

-jschreier

BY2K

Membero Americo
The lack of "Yes, my body was ready" and "I feel like a purple pikmin" in the OP makes me sad.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lol, Hayashi. Interesting definition of treading water. As in...getting smacked in the face by a giant wave and taking a big gulp.

Haunted

How many game journalists covering E3 today would've picked on that comment by Boon?

:bow Gerstmann's gaming knowledge

On GiantBomb's E3 Day Zero podcast, Pachter was acting borderline paranoid when talking about GAF, I can't remember anything specifically but he was saying some crazy funny stuff. He said that GAF was a bunch of fanboys who only hated him because he was predicting negative things happening to Nintendo, for example.

Ein Bear

"Yes, my body was ready" wasn't just the best quote of E3, it was the straight-up best thing to come out of the entire event.

Top Bottom