• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
america.jpg

Marvel tryna lose all their readers..

Dai101

Banned
Eh. You know same old same old.

Mainly just freezing my bollocks off.

How about you. ?

Well, mostly OK. Weather is all kinds of fucked too. A dry heat at noon until sun goes down and then cold as shit until sunrise and beyond to noon.

But hey, snowball.jpg right?

Also i'm baffled that the most soft assmoist dude ever to be presidente is the one telling NO to the orange turd. I can't damn believe this ish ... even worst. FUCKING FOX (the ex-president, not goebbels tv) is articulating his thoughts in an understable way and AMLO is backing them up. It's so fucking surreal i'm going to smoke a joint later to see if isn't a god damn allucination.

but everything normal down here ;-)

Different aliens.

I don't think a wall would work on Chryssalids

Ah, cool then. Have to buy me a new UNO before they got out of print.

JSevere

new thread so I'm gonna stop lurking

Where you're from - born and raised in New York
Where you live - Ohio
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - parents are from Haiti
Do you know your roots - sure do
Favorite musical genre - hip-hop and R&B
Your profession/major/career interest - college student
Your religious affiliation - Christian
Hobbies - art, playing games, listening to music
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's for life
Marvel or DC? - DC has the better characters, but Marvel knows how to use their characters better
Favorite superhero? - Spider-Man
Anime or Nah? - yeah but just Trigger stuff
What's your favorite Disney movie? - The Lion King
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Kingdom Hearts and action RPGs

what's up BCT

shingi70

Banned
Just had a conversation today trying to ease my friends fears over the government situation. But now I'm not so sure if we won't see interment camps in the next few years.

zeemumu

I don't understand movies/shows that try to build dramatic tension out of historical events.

"You won't believe what happens at the exciting conclusion of the story of Lincoln!"

Shy

Well, mostly OK. Weather is all kinds of fucked too. A dry heat at noon until sun goes down and then cold as shit until sunrise and beyond to noon.

But hey, snowball.jpg right?

Also i'm baffled that the most soft assmoist dude ever to be presidente is the one telling NO to the orange turd. I can't damn believe this ish ... even worst. FUCKING FOX (the ex-president, not goebbels tv) is articulating his thoughts in an understable way and AMLO is backing them up. It's so fucking surreal i'm going to smoke a joint later to see if isn't a god damn allucination.

but everything normal down here ;-)
LOL. Right right.
Yeah, i imagine you guys probably getting it something fierce as well over there.

From a friend living where i used to:
Erb8lH0.jpg

Yay? :|
😲
Smooth 1100 cash money will get you looking like this
Looks like the outfit you get from the shop you find in an RPG.

royalan

uZh6WNi.jpg

vyq53ei.jpg

Dear Thug Santa,

I know its only been a month, but I've been a really good boy this year. I've paid all my bills on time, and I haven't slept with anybody's husband!

I know, right!?

So, I want to get my Christmas list in early. Please, Thug Santa, for Christmas this year, I'd like a Richard Spencer of my very own to catch my fade. I promise, I'll take very good care of him.

Please consider it.

Sincerely,
Royalan

PS. My mom told me to tell you that you still ain't shit, but don't hold that against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom