• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

People actually be on Ninja Theory like that? My only experience with them is the Heavenly Sword demo and DmC. Beautiful games but decent combat and in the case of DmC, really lame stories.

Oh definitely. Plenty of folks on gaming side love Ninja Theory as if they create the greatest games on Earth for some reason. DmC may be their best game and even then...

royalan

LGXDewV.gif

Slayven

I don't fuck with Roy too much because i am scared he would appear one day behind me and starting clapping and telling me about myself. Then I would have to fake my death and move to another country

Slayven

Why it is on my mind, there is a black Superheroine with ant superpowers

ant11.jpg

Her weakness is that if her blood sugar gets low she gets weak.

Slayven

Dai I saw this good Spanish scifi movie about after building a wall Mexicans had to pilot drones to do all the dirty work that Americans didn't want to do.

220px-Sleep_dealer.jpg

17sleep-600.jpg

I just started posting here but let me just fill this out

Where you're from -Flint,MI
Where you live -Kalamazoo or Flint depending on travel
What is your age? -20
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African American
Do you know your roots - Sadly no
Favorite musical genre - Rap/RnB/Youtube remixs
Your profession/major/career interest - Trying to go into business marketing/PR type stuff
Your religious affiliation -Agnostic/Christian in front of my family
Hobbies - Basketball,Gaming,Long walks on the beach, Trying to work out
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Favorite superhero? - 1.Kitty Pride 2.Dr.Manhattan 3. Flash
Anime or Nah? - Anime but more fight anime with a couple rom coms and fan favorites
Favorite sport and team? - Whatever team LeBron is on
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Star Wars:)
Mulan
What's your favorite video game and genre? - TheLast of Us/FPS

Also I'm listening to the podcast atm and its smooth as fuck but who is who on Neogaf I have no idea

akira28

The revolution will not be posted on gaf, realistically. But I do see people both excited and excitedly putting out fires as well.

re: that know your roots part, how much stock do you all put in those genetic genealogical tests? the ones where they get blood from your mom and fathers side to trace back your family country or sometimes even tribe?

What is your age? -20
Your profession/major/career interest - Trying to go into business marketing/PR type stuff
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Anime or Nah? - Anime but more fight anime with a couple rom coms and fan favorites
Mulan

Also I'm listening to the podcast atm and its smooth as fuck but who is who on Neogaf I have no idea
Welcome! I hope your family and friends are holding up in Flint.

Evening folks.

Looks like Trump is finally fuckin with my livelihood considering he just rescinded the US/EU Safe Harbor/Data Shield Agreement.

Bout to throw a whole lot of tech companies in for a tailspin when that reality hits on the compliance side.

akira28

Wait till Silicon Valley starts seeing him messing with H1Bs, the Thiel crew might start bailing on him too.

I don't fuck with Roy too much because i am scared he would appear one day behind me and starting clapping and telling me about myself. Then I would have to fake my death and move to another country

lol the truth is supposed to have a transformative effect.

Johndoey

Banned

What is your age? -20
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Mulan

Greetings Samuraicop!

People can get the hell out of my face with this "poor Melania" bs. She doesn't smile and get seen as a victim but Michelle is always bubbly and happy yet she still get called an angry Black woman.

People can get the hell out of my face with this "poor Melania" bs. She doesn't smile and get seen as a victim but Michelle is always bubbly and happy yet she still get called an angry Black woman.

Right. One of my friends thinks she's being abused, I'm like... nah. She came to this country specifically to hustle rich white dudes out their money. She's like Kim Kardashian except she said fuck TV let me get a whole building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom