• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time someone says "bacon donut", my mind always goes back to

M9R5d7v.jpg

What in the blue burning hells is that shit?!

Izuna

Banned
Brexit makes me feel sick

~~

Though, as I have become a Hamilton fan, does anyone have any articles on how Brexit is like US Independence, however baseless?

Shy

Gaffers are getting worse
Gamers. The worst humans being on th planet, without exception.
I feel like it has potential, but they need new writers and a new showrunner. And they need to watch Every Frame a Painting's video on Jackie Chan and how to shoot action. 56 cuts for a 35 second fight scene in TERRIBLE TRASH.
Nah. The show is beyond saving.

Into the bushes with it.
Getting pissed at how YouTube restricts LGBT+ vids. Even a girl just petting a cat with a LGBT+ flag drawn on notepad gets restricted.
That's fucking disgusting.
Watched the first episode of Iron Fist. It's meh. I don't really care much for the source material, but then again I didn't care for Jessica Jones' source material either so that's not an excuse. I don't really like any of these people. I mean, Danny, the dojo instructor, and crazy homeless guy are kinda alright.

Not quite the raging dumpster fire that you guys made it out to be, though.
Give it time.
Every time someone says "bacon donut", my mind always goes back to

M9R5d7v.jpg
Even though just looking at wants to give me a heart attack. I'd try it, and i don't even like bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom