• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

just go all the way and get quarter waters and 40s.

Nah, some of the people rolling by already got that covered

l.jpg

I'm bringing the freeze pops, though

freeze-pop-1.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Pant shorts work wonders for dudes with chronically ashy legs. I feel like I can be myself again without all the judgement, I feel free!

Those are the longest shorts I've ever seen.

They're basically big-ass pants cut off at the knees. They're still pretty popular where I live, although it sucks running in them. Makes you look like Toad from SMB2.

I dont know whats worse those long ass short or those tall tees.

I think tall tees are worse in general. It's hard to mess up pant shorts because they're still shorts, even if they've got no bend to them. But some people treat tall tees like an arms race. I've seen people wear tees that looked like unbuttoned onesies.

They're damn comfortable, though. It's like wearing a cheap muumuu.

akira28

Saw a guy running around looking like Alvin and the Chipmunks, his tall tee was so large. Made me think to myself how out of touch I am with my young people down South.

What I don't get more than the long tees is sagging but keeping the boxers visible. It's so tacky.

sagging-pants-barryjpg-0640007a35a81268_large.jpg

saggy-pants_1390742i.jpeg

03silva-saggy-tmagarticle.jpg

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. Also what is with the patterns on these boxers? So fugly. Get some solid colors assholes.

Do you guys have "we buy gold" commercials staring local parking lot rappers? Or is that just a southern thing?

Socal has those, one was two no name white guys and I think a former wrestler endorsed another....maybe hulk hogan. Unless The Hulkster is dropping mixtapes I'm unaware of, that aspect may be a southern thing.

Slayven

Socal has those, one was two no name white guys and I think a former wrestler endorsed another....maybe hulk hogan. Unless The Hulkster is dropping mixtapes I'm unaware of, that aspect may be a southern thing.

Hulk is putting his name on anything that will give him a check nowadays.

ReiGun

I think I saw Hammer in one.

I remember dudes buying 5x tall tees back in HS. I couldn't believe it. Dudes trying to act all hard while wearing what were looked like dresses.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I think I saw Hammer in one.

I remember dudes buying 5x tall tees back in HS. I couldn't believe it. Dudes trying to act all hard while wearing what were looked like dresses.
I did it ... And I still regret it. However, I still dress a size big for the comfort of the loose fit.

I will never understand the outrage over clothing. It looks dumb but why get so worked up about it? lol My wife has to point out every guy that sags.

ReiGun

I did it ... And I still regret it. However, I still dress a size big for the comfort of the loose fit.
I bought one: it was a Transformers shirt. One day, I caught myself in the mirror, and said never again.

I'm big enough that I can get a 3x if I need extra comfort, but 2x does the job most of the time.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I dont know whats worse those long ass short or those tall tees.

compared to the current trend of female cut shirts and pants for men. I'd rather go back to the over sized stuff. Ninjas out here rocking that ganstalicious fashion
41yVj.jpg

HomShaBom

Banned
A principal once gave us a lecture on saggin, randomly during lunch. He storms into the cafeteria"
"Yall know why they invented saggin'?! You know what it means spelled backwards?! NIGGAS. THATS RIGHT, NIGGAS.!" He then walked away like it never happened.

FreeMufasa

oh shit freemufasa he's alive and was tryin to re-enact this book im reading

black-passenger-yellow-cabs-exile-excess-in-japan-bryan-stefhen-fd-paperback-cover-art.jpg

The author is actually a good friend of mine. I was speaking to him about my experiences a few weeks ago and getting advice.

LOL

But seriously FreeMufasa we thought you were dead

Yeah I fucked up here. Sorry guys, I should have stopped by at some point. I forgot I made that post so I didn't know ppl were worried.

I remember coming on during E3 and reading a poster say 2012 was shit because one of the companies had a poor presentation lol.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
A principal once gave us a lecture on saggin, randomly during lunch. He storms into the cafeteria"
"Yall know why they invented saggin'?! You know what it means spelled backwards?! NIGGAS. THATS RIGHT, NIGGAS.!" He then walked away like it never happened.

dude made a fact lol

Yeah I fucked up here. Sorry guys, I should have stopped by at some point. I forgot I made that post so I didn't know ppl were worried.

I remember coming on during E3 and reading a poster say 2012 was shit because one of the companies had a poor presentation lol.

Remember who you are, Simba.

What I don't get more than the long tees is sagging but keeping the boxers visible. It's so tacky.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. Also what is with the patterns on these boxers? So fugly. Get some solid colors assholes.

lol, if that dude has an iPhone in his hand and he's texting/tweeting/instagramming, he could be my brother! looks a lot like him from the back.

hwalker84

saggy-pants_1390742i.jpeg

03silva-saggy-tmagarticle.jpg

Plus it looks so gay. It was originally created in prison's to show you where dtf. I can see why

Nakazato

LOL. Shots fired.

Im at the local courthouse.
And notice 2 things 1. Saggin is in full effect almost every black male. 2. The females... like really. Bad chicks walking down the halls. Its insane.

Top Bottom