• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Htown's Law: As an online discussion about racism or offensive imagery grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving African America's usage of the N-word approaches 1.
It's actually a theorem that is a corollary to Natural's Law.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

harSon

Banned
"Now a freed slave, in the days leading up to her graduation, I was ready to tell Masta that I was done working her fields."

really not feeling the wording, however I do respect the "letter thrown at her after fucking move" as a pure FTW douche maneuver though.

Wording is sort of an inside joke between me and a friend. She's white, and when my friend caught wind of my throwing down the gauntlet and telling her to fuck off, he said "I didn't want to say nothin' before, but you were totally that bitch's field nigga."

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wording is sort of an inside joke between me and a friend. She's white, and when my friend caught wind of my throwing down the gauntlet and telling her to fuck off, he said "I didn't want to say nothin' before, but you were totally that bitch's field nigga."

ahh cool ok fair enough.

harSon

Banned
Well the good comedians are fucked up. Reception Chris Rock.

How come folks on Gaf are never like I pictured them? I always pictured Harson 6'7", Seal black, Afro, with a dashki.

I'm only 6'2" and I've said it dozens of times on these forums that I'm mixed (Black, Japanese, Spanish, Sicilian and Irish) hahaha

Is this a little better?
340118_202127216523726_350021369_o.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well the good comedians are fucked up. except Chris Rock.

How come folks on Gaf are never like I pictured them? I always pictured Harson 6'7", Seal black, Afro, with a dashki.
Yeah, I don't want to break the illusion you all have of me, 6'4, built pecs and biceps, Aryan blue eyes and blond hair. No way a 5'6 half-hispanic bastard.

Slayven

I always do this. To me Slayven is a black Dr. Doom, lounging in his suit of armor on a comfy throne like office chair, plotting for gaf domination through his crazy threads.
Sometimes I do from my bed. I am still mad I didn't get your name until it was pointed out last week. I was mentally pronouncing it O-nemic.

No I meant, I don't even want to ask what imagined I looked like.

5'6 and DON'T GIVE A FUCK
I think everyone pretty much does this.

Guaranteed 10 page thread on GAF
Shhhhhiiiiiiit, 10 pages, 3 bans and 2 meltdowns.

The simping must stop.

So I'm standing in line at Subway minding my business when two young brothas come in behind me cracking jokes. Well eventually their conversation shifts into a story about a friend of theirs who took the simp route. Apparently, this mothafucka was so thirsty for some chick that he broke out in the chorus to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k

Yes, he sang it in the same high-pitched voice and cried at the end. A real tear fell down this simp's cheek. Chick felt so bad that she basically had to go on a date with him. I just shook my head, turned to them and said, "simping is an epidimic fellas. don't do it...he's messing up the game." THESE SIMP NIGGAS ARE MESSING UP THE GAME, GAF. Now she and all her little friends are going to expect men to sing and shed a tear for the pussy. Wait, not even for the pussy! For a date to attempt to COURT the pussy! What will he do for an encore?

I'm mad as hell, but this sandwich is delicious.

The simping must stop.

Imm0rt4l

The simping must stop.

So I'm standing in line at Subway minding my business when two young brothas come in behind me cracking jokes. Well eventually their conversation shifts into a story about a friend of theirs who took the simp route. Apparently, this mothafucka was so thirsty for some chick that he broke out in the chorus to:

Yes, he sang it in the same high-pitched voice and cried at the end. A real tear fell down this simp's cheek. Chick felt so bad that she basically had to go on a date with him. I just shook my head, turned to them and said, "simping is an epidimic fellas. don't do it...he's messing up the game." THESE SIMP NIGGAS ARE MESSING UP THE GAME, GAF. Now she and all her little friends are going to expect men to sing and shed a tear for the pussy. Wait, not even for the pussy! For a date to attempt to COURT the pussy! What will he do for an encore?

The simping must stop.
Shit's disgusting.

ReiGun

You are always Black Panther to me
My man.

The simping must stop.

The simping must stop.

D: Simping is ruining the game. I fear we my be beyond the point of no return.

Top Bottom