• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Faustek

Shaved my fro off, now I don't look a mess ha

Welcome to the bald club.

giphy.gif

What's your opinion on nice guy, Rio?

He's sort of an ass. I feel like I should be mad that he's kissing on both Jem and Jerrica, but they are the same person and Jerrica seems to not care. I loved it when he flipped out on Kimber and Jerrica and kicked the plant. One of my favorite scenes. I hate how he's drawn in the comic though and they seemed to drop that he does have musical talent and being the road manager. He was trying to build a synthesizer in season 3.

He's sort of an ass. I feel like I should be mad that he's kissing on both Jem and Jerrica, but they are the same person and Jerrica seems to not care. I loved it when he flipped out on Kimber and Jerrica and kicked the plant. One of my favorite scenes. I hate how he's drawn in the comic though and they seemed to drop that he does have musical talent and being the road manager. He was trying to build a synthesizer in season 3.

giphy.gif

RedSwirl

Shaved my fro off, now I don't look a mess ha

I'm probably about to get mine cut off. Beard too.

Been going with the jawline beard since I was around 18. I guess I could get it to look better if I added a full goatee to it (like T'Challa in the BCT banner image) but I'm just not gonna go there. Probably gonna leave a bit in the front.

Honestly the fro (or "natural") was really just not wanting to drive 45 minutes to the only back barbershop around every two weeks. If this doesn't work out and I get caught in the same trap though I'll just grow it back out.

Beefy

Been going with the jawline beard since I was around 18. I guess I could get it to look better if I added a full goatee to it (like T'Challa in the BCT banner image) but I'm just not gonna go there. Probably gonna leave a bit in the front.

Honestly the fro (or "natural") was really just not wanting to drive 45 minutes to the only back barbershop around every two weeks. If this doesn't work out and I get caught in the same trap though I'll just grow it back out.

I always grow it back out, I am too lazy to get it cut when ever it really needs it.

Numb

Leave your beard
Good protection vs the cold

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hi.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1413114.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Renegade Ops Collection -- MB-119B4AC186744BDF
Sonic Generations Collection -- MB-AB72B3483EA50C96 - Taken by FeenixRising. 2 entrants total.

t1506229159z1.png

Hmm free shit. I wonder if my PC can handle Sonic Generations though.

Pizzazz and Roxy

Yeah, those two are the best! I was disappointed when it was revealed that Pizzazz was just a rich spoiled brat. I was thinking she was hard like Roxy. Pizazz is the most fun. Stormer is a follower and Jetta doesn't really stand out. They have a new member Blaze in the comics that really doesn't fit in. She's meek and sweet and the Misfits are supposed to be straight asses.

Hmm free shit. I wonder if my PC can handle Sonic Generations though.

Yeah, those two are the best! I was disappointed when it was revealed that Pizzazz was just a rich spoiled brat. I was thinking she was hard like Roxy. Pizazz is the most fun.

Yeah, Pizzazz being a spoiled rich girl with daddy issues was disappointing.

D i Z

It's gonna be a Netflix with a hot and a cold bottle night tonight. These transition days between seasons are fucking ill.

Any of you guys and girls watching The Deuce ?

Caught up with the second episode last night. It was quite good.

LOL.

I'm watching this right now because you mentioned it and I saw an ad for it on Instagram. I thought it was a black show because that clip had Method Man talking about it. He looks ridiculous with that wig btw. I'm about fifteen minutes in. Good shit so far.

Numb

Tried to watch it. Attempted to gnaw my arm off as an escape plan, but fell into correcting my phones systems as a way to escape.

Lego humor is something
I can't stand the games even tho i tried but the movies are a smaller commitment and tried

---

Peanut butter
Really?
People need to stop ruining pizza

Zekes!

Lego humor is something
I can't stand the games even tho i tried but the movies are a smaller commitment and tried

---

Peanut butter
Really?
People need to stop ruining pizza

People need to start facing consequences for this shit

Top Bottom