• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

IT is a wild West now.
d38d04e565d14bff4dac3ad7ece2ba77.jpg

RedSwirl

If this is it, then it's been real.

the Trump administration outlived GAF,
MiiVerse outlived GAF,
The Wii Shop Channel outlived GAF,
AIM outlived GAF.

RedSwirl

MiiVerse outlived GAF,
AIM outlived GAF.

RedSwirl

MiiVerse outlived GAF,
AIM outlived GAF.

Didn't participate much here but I read every God damn day. Breaks my fucking heart to see what happened to these communities.

I'll be around. Say "hi" to a dude. Be nice to see folks on the other side.

Gorillaz

DY and Moris with that foresight years ago tho, whew. This was my first community thread back when it was at OT 2

what a time

imma go back and read those old mufusa stories one last time

Ombra

Props to those who are sticking around to rebuild. Those who just gave up on this oasis: at least yaw'll didn't make drama queen topics in the OT. Hope you find a place that actually made sure we had a voice.

Deepwater

Props to those who are sticking around to rebuild. Those who just gave up on this oasis: at least yaw'll didn't make drama queen topics in the OT. Hope you find a place that actually made sure we had a voice.

yo I aint 'eem post in here like dat and I can confidently say we don't know you.

you don't even go here. who invited you? this aint the cookout you thought was cool fam

We don't know you and this is your first post in a BCT thread.

Lol people really pretending to be black now.

Get bent.

Boy who invited you?

Top Bottom