• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Brilliant Fighting Game Community 2

Well....that filled my cringe quota for the next few weeks at least

Edit: I mean whatever, they aren't hurting anyone, they're having a good time so I'm conflicted on whether or not I should roast these people, but I can't help the ultra cringe feeling I get watching that. Like my face is going to collapse into a singularity.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
AYO SHUT YO MOUTH REAL QUICK

Screenshot-2021-10-13-07-39-08.png

Last edited:

Green_Eyes

Come on, you gotta be tightass to only find this cringe. It's just people showing personality/having fun, if it ain't for you then I recommend Golf commentary.

R6Rider

Gold Member
The ones that are the most ridiculous are the ones who slam their controller as they shake the other players hand :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Come on, you gotta be tightass to only find this cringe. It's just people showing personality/having fun, if it ain't for you then I recommend Golf commentary.
Any of the people who are trying to be intimidating are pretty cringy, but the other people talking smack and having fun are hilarious.

Top Bottom